It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some have been in comm with greys....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Those who have and know exactly what I mean know that
there is going to be one helluva fight first! (This in relation to
the mark and the rf id. Being a retired electronics professional,
I hope it is rf, I know how to manipulate that.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Er what does this have to do with greys? And yes I believe if the government starts chipping people there will be one hell of a fight. I sure wont take one!

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
Er what does this have to do with greys? And yes I believe if the government starts chipping people there will be one hell of a fight. I sure wont take one!

I'm sure as hell with you on that one Proud! I ain't taking no chip! If they force it on me that I'm gonna kick em in the.... BLEEP

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I think if they made chipping a law you would not have a choice besides either death or jail. Not much of a fight when they have the guns and the money.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
I think if they made chipping a law you would not have a choice besides either death or jail. Not much of a fight when they have the guns and the money.

That's WHY you fight. If it was optional, there would be no point to fight, just don't get it. But if you're forced to do something that you feel is against your constitutional rights (and humanly) rights, then you must fight it.

You have to remember, the government is not supposed to be a select few governing the masses...it's supposed to be the masses governing their selves by use of volunteers to speak for them where the laws take place. If we loose that, we are no longer America.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   
The revolution is going to be very isolated though. When the shlit hit's the fan most people will be so traumatized that nobody will know what is going on until it's too late. Many cities will be evacuated and these people will rounded up and no place to go. No choice but to get in line with the NWO.

There's an X factor in all this. Most people out there won't fight because this way of life has made people extremely fragile and weak. I really hope though that mankind does get help from it's Galactic neighbours. I can't see mankind saving itself.

I guess it's too unpredictable to say one way or the other. I too will not be accepting a chip and I know how to handle firearms but I really can't imagine everything that will take place. It's going to be very scarey thats for sure.

Knowledge is power. Everytime I step out in public and I see the people around me I can tell they have no clue whats going on. There are still surprisingly alot of people who just haven't the foggiest idea that we're dangerously close to the police state.

[edit on 23-4-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Brothers of the future resistance -------- i wont take no damn chip either !!

PGK3734 ---- can you clarify any more on what you said or do we just have to take your word for it ?

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Again what kind of a fight can you put up if you were to take it by force?

Are you willing to take a bullet in vein or are you willing to extract the chip later and form a resistance. It's a lot easier said then done they will weed every last one of us out until we are dead. We can't do anything before or during the chipping process but guys like me would EMP the damn things out and start conducting guerilla warfare in the vast forrests and mountains up here. You already live in their system they have you and you don't even know it. Your resistance failed before it began silly Americans I tell ya always with the "# you" attitude. Well I got news for you, if you refuse your dead and that will put an end to your resistance pretty quick.

Think about it this way if you had a pistol to your head and they said "Your dead if you don't get he chip". Would you say # you and die like a moron? Or would you say yes and live to fight another day. Deception, rationality and resistance fighters would be the only way to win but if all the people in the resistance said screw you there would be no resistance.

join