It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

motavational haunting..?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   
If a murder took place in a house in 1880...Let's say a man shot his wife to death in the middle of the night as she lay asleep in bed...
Then in the very same house in 1930...A man shot his wife to death in the middle of the night as she lay asleep in bed...
Then once again, the exact same murder took place in 1970...In the same bedroom and with the same circumstances...
Would you say that was a possession..?
Was possession the motavation to murder..?
Re: motavational haunting..?
Could the first murder that transpired in 1880, be somehow motavating the murders to continue in that same manner..?
Secondly, would you live in "any" house knowingly where a murder has occurred..?

This was one of the ghostly topics me and a few friends got into last week-end.....
Whats your thoughts on this ??

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I wouldnt live in a house were a murder has occured, ill be way too worried about haunting etc.
Way too scary!

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Bad vibes can usually be cleared. But some are evidently more troublesome than others.

In this case with each succession of murders, the vibes get stronger.

This is a case best dealed with by a professional.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
In Okinawa on the air base, there is a military house that has been condemed/boarded up. The reason is because a military man claimed there was a man/spirit that kept visiting him night after night telling him to kill his family and then himself. He went to his first shirt(boss) and told him and they just thought he was crazy/paid no great attention-he ended up murdering his family. Two more families moved in and the same exact thing happened...they both ended up killing their families. This is when someone 'intelligent' finally decided to not allow anyone to live there!!

I know you asked what makes this happen or what are some of the causes, but I just thought I'd share this story as I'm actually clueless as to why something like this would occur. It could be possession, or it could just be 'something' driving someone mad by continuing to force that person to think about this day after day-a form of mind control? And eventually they just give in, even though they are aware of what they are doing..

I really just don't know, this story scared the crap out of me, because it is real, it happens and there are really no explanations other then closing the place off to living dwellers..Hauntings and spirit visitations seemed to be a norm over in Okinawa for some reason..
Mags

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I think that the people that bought the house after the first murder were either psychologically defunk or attention seekers (extreme cases mind you). They knew the history of the house. Yea I could live in a house that a murder occured.

Mag,
Okinawa is a hotbed of ghost and other activity because of the violent history of the place. I know this because I lived in Okinawa for four years, I've seen some freaky things in my home there.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cearbhall
Mag,
Okinawa is a hotbed of ghost and other activity because of the violent history of the place. I know this because I lived in Okinawa for four years, I've seen some freaky things in my home there.

I agree! There were ghosts in our home as well(which I posted the story a long time ago) but I also wondered if it were because they don't bury the dead there? And the Okinawans are absolutley terrified of ghosts! I've never seen anything like it!

new topics

top topics

join