It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corso on coast to coast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Recently a 1997 broadcast of C2C featuring an interview with Col.Corso has been aired . I was surprised how amazed and convinced Art was with this story. yet one thing bothered me:

the bodies Corso described( I didn't hear this portion) didn't match those of other Roswell witnesses. Yet we have lie detector tests affirming others' descriptions of the events.

How could Corso have seen something else?

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Do you have any background info you can provide us? Such as what Coso said he saw, as oposed to other witnesses? Links to text or audio of interviews? etc?

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
www.roswell-online.com...

This has the basic story.

My real question lies in wondering if Art was mistaken on what he said about Corso saying that the bodies looked different(eyes were small?) than usually reported.

Having not heard the whole interview, I was wondering if Corso did give a different account of the ebes on the radio.

Despite Corso's rank and service leaving him to seem credible, I also found Barney Barnett to be credible.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Corso admitted in his book that he had no part in the roswell event and the reference you may have in mind involved an event in Ft. Riley Kansas where he says he saw alien(s).
Here's a link to Stan Friedmans review of the book-
www.v-j-enterprises.com...
I would suggest reading Corsos book for the answers. Nothing like gettin it from the horses mouth.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I am referring to the incident where he saw the alien at FT. Riley, I have the book and should re-read that portion, but I was under the assumption he was saying those bodies came from Roswell.

Tea

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mj 09

How could Corso have seen something else?

Keep in mind that there are several types of EBE's. Also, he wasn't at Roswell.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I think Corso implied the bodies he saw at Ft Riley came from Roswell.
He described down to at least the month and year and possibly the day, but I can't remember. The chances that he saw different EBEs, separate from Rosell/Corona, in so close a time period is too coincidental for me.
I don't think it's likely. Either he saw bodies from Roswell or he made that whole part up. (I think he made it up)

I've read about half of his book. I think he probably had some official confirmation of a UFO coverup and might have had some first hand knowledge, considering his position in the Army and his long association with General Trudeau.

But the whole bit about Roswell tech leading to the laser, kevlar, and integrated circuits is very hard for me to believe. It's like Friedman said, they kept this stuff in a file cabinet for 15 years before investigating it ? He is short on specifics when describing how this came to pass. The book talks a lot about different conspiracies in the govt, the CIA was infiltrated by communists etc.. But really glosses over the actual scientific details about how he helped these advances. And after looking into the written history of things like Kevlar and the laser, it seems to me unlikely it went down like Corso claims.

I think he knew a few things but greatly embellished his role to sell some books and make some money for his heirs before he died.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Right. Corso wasn't at Roswell and had nothing to do with it. The EBE he mentions were only implied as the Roswell ones. He had nothing to back it up.
There were supposedly 7 seperate UFO crashes within that time frame.

And ain't it strange the same person cowrote his book as well as George Noorys?

top topics

join