It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mirror Meditation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar

So a group entity, they are attracted to a person?

Group Entities are communities of people on the Other Side who have combined their soul energies into a collective consciousness. Each GE has its own culture and agenda and each also has its own chosen prophet or prophets. There are Hindu GE's, Christian GE's, Jewish GE's, Reiki GE's, New Age GE's, Pleiadian GE's, Zetan GE's, etc.

[edit on 17-4-2006 by Paul_Richard]

HS

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Since when do you consider telepathic contact with anything a higher power? The higher power is a face to face talk.

When you feel something creep up your arm and look into the mirror to see what it is and you see the vision of a leach crawl in your right ear let me know. I call that LOWER POWER

Thousands of visions during mediation here. You may feel like it is fun and relaxing, but you have not experienced it all. Glad I can be of any assistance.

have a nice day

Honor Seed

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by HS
Since when do you consider telepathic contact with anything a higher power?...
When you feel something creep up your arm and look into the mirror to see what it is and you see the vision of a leach crawl in your right ear let me know. I call that LOWER POWER.

I see your point.

Most telepathic contact is with the vast majority on the Other Side who are not devoted to The Light.

Originally posted by HS
Thousands of visions during mediation here.

You mean meditation?

Originally posted by HS
You may feel like it is fun and relaxing, but you have not experienced it all.

Do tell.

What has led you to make that assumption?

[edit on 21-4-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
THE MOST IMPORTANT thing - trust yourself. Your intuition is telling you there are things that aren't good for you right now. THAT is the best advice anyone can give you. Will it always be that way? Probably not. It's wonderful that you are intuitive enough to know this! So many people meditate (or try), and do so many other things (some good, some NOT), to try to get to the point where you are right now - awareness of ther own intuativeness. You've been given a great gift and you should hold strong to it. Never second guess yourself!

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Man I need to start meditating again, its been sooooo long. I am no true ninja pufffff lmao.

This thread is interesting but lacks some more detials gahhh, whatever happen soul?

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   
What is talked about here is simply put...Scrying. This can be done in a bowl of water, a black mirror, a regular mirror, oils or anything else that has a reflective surface.

This can be used to get into a trance and see your true self, but can also be used to get in contact with something on the other side...oooh sppoky. Pfft nope it is as scary as any other tool one can use to get in contact. Just as all those scary stories about Ouija are not in any way meaning that the tool is evil or anything. How can a tool be evil while it is always depending on how the operator uitilizes it.

Scrying at Wikipedia
Scrying at Mystic Mouse
Scrying at PaganPath

[edit on 19-7-2006 by Enyalius]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I remember a couple months back, where I just got home from school n was pretty pooped from a hard day's work (sarcasm), so I was gonna take a nap. I decided to go to the bathroom before I hit the sac, so I went to the bathroom, took a piss, n started washing my hands. After drying them, i went to step out the door n was suddenly hit with this 'overbearing' urge to look at the mirror...

So I tooka couple steps back into the bathroom n turned to look at 'myself.' At first I didnt really understand what I was doing, but the more I focused on my eyes, the more it seemed like I was starting to change 'perspective'... like I was 'switching' places with my reflection, so to speak. I cant really describe it any other way. But it definitely opened my eyes to the possibility that there could be more to mirrors than juss looking at our(self).

Much love n light
-moondog

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by QuietSoul

Hi OP,

If you decide to do this, at least do it right.
Use only candle light
Be chaste sexually the day before (stored sexual energy is powerful)

Let us know how it goes, hell I might try it myself.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I have been told that people feel like I am looking through them when in the same room even when I am not looking at them.

I also feel at times I am on the cusp of a greater understanding but can't quiet grasp it.

Does any one think meditating to a mirror will help or can you suggest any other tpye of meditation that would help me reach this understanding

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
While I don't meditate (I don't know how to do it properly, my mind is never clear enough, I wish it was), I have had the rare occasion when I've stared into a mirror longer than neccesary. The results are always the same. I have done this in daylight and everything outside of my vision turns a cloudy black and my face completely disappears, leaving only my eyes, which also start to disappear. I have felt in the past doing this like I was losing myself to something, but maybe that was a result of me freaking out a little at my facial features ceasing to reflect back at me.
I should learn how to draw in positive energy before I embark on such a quest next time, and these days I feel mentally strong enough to do this again. I'll be reading up on it and learning before I do though.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Google Video Link

As regard to Mirror Meditation I here present my video production. "MianYang" is a verb in chinese mandarin and means "to look at the stars in the sky reflected in a body of water". To illustrate what mirrors are able to do I will let you know that in a dream I had several years ago I was on some other planet in the infinite space and eternal time of the Cosmos. This is normal sleep time consciousness for me. On this other planet I was with a large group of girls. These girls were looking into mirrors. What they [myself included] were doing was using the mirror to communicate hyperspacially with the Universe. This has to do with Quantum Entanglement. QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT [QE] is not, as some believe it to be, the transfer of "information" at greater than the speed of light, at absolute velocity, or any velocity. QE is what some call "worm hole in space" what Albert Einstien called "The folding of the fabric of time and space". It is the "Oneness of All Things". The Egyptian mystics called it "Star Gate". Take a sheet of paper. It is a two dimensional surface. Draw a point A and a point B. The distance between point A and point B is about three inches. Point A and point B are separated by space and it takes time to travel the three inches between them. But that is only because they exist in two dimensional space. If we introduce a third dimension we are then able to fold the paper in that third dimension. In folding the paper we join point A to point B. Then the separation between point A and point B is zero. No separation. Interestingly we all experience this QE in our subconsciousness which is, relative to our mundain daytime consciousness, a higher dimensional domain. Additionally I recommend that you read the following book called "THE HOLOGRAPHIC UNIVERSE" by author MICHAEL TALBOT. Originally published by Harper Collins in 1991. ISBN 0-586-09171-8. There is a neat article which I think you will like. Here is the link to it. >MIRRORS AS PORTALS TO THE OTHER SIDE<

[edit on 10/5/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by invetro

I know exactly what your talking about!! The things that u describe were almost exactly identical to what I experience when using such a simple method as to just looking in the mirror (for too long).

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Wonderful thread it was most definitely an intriguing read from beginning to present. I thank all for providing insight regarding this extraordinary, mysterious sacred practice. Such fascinating notions to stimulate ones mind and heart entirely.

This thread is SO INFORMATIVE!! Historical events, personal experience, instructions & preparation, Psychomanteum, Scrying, MianYang It is knowledge overload up to this point

Star and Flagged as deserved! It was a complete privilege to go through this thread.

It would bring us great joy to hear from those who have contributed to the thread about their progression and/or past experiences with Mirror Meditation, if they ever find the time and interest to return to this thread

Peace to all !!!

edit on 19-9-2010 by la vie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by QuietSoul

There is a way of using the mirror to see what you looked like in a previous life. Some people i have shown this to say that think its your spirit guide you see. Please do not do this if you are scared, IT WILL WORK. Everyone i have ever taught this to has seen something.
Look at your self in a mirror, gaze at your reflection. DO NOT BLINK. Let your gaze soften, dont froce your eyes not to blink. Softening your focus will enable you to gaze without blinking. Very quickly the image willl go dark from the edge of the mirror inwards. Eventually you will see only your eyes in the mirror. Then they will go as well. And there in front of you, in full living 3D is the image of you in a previous life( or your spirit guide). No one i have shown this to has ever had a negetive experience. But if you do this scrying in a fear mindset, well you wont need to imagine what you will see, you will actually see it. Good luck. James
PS: You are doing this in the 'real' world, not in meditation.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join