It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

travelling in a train

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
i dreamt that im travelling in a train with my friends..i get down at a railway stn ..i realize the train is late by 9 hrs..the final leg of the journey is to be travelled by bus ..i board the bus and the bus starts moving ..i see lots of water enroute and the bus while negotiating a turn gets off the road..but the passengers are strangely calm as they have full confidence over the driver..the bus driver seems to be in full control ofthe situation...
even though a passenger jumps off the other passengers ask him to come back as they have full confidence over the driver..quite surely though even before the bus falls into the water canal..the driver takes a U-turn and gets back on the road and i reach my destination safely..
at the destination i meet my friends who had travelled along with me in train.

how is this dream to be interpreted

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Oh thats a great dream!

Off the top of my head, I would say that you are going to go through a tough time. If you let God be the driver, he will get you through it safe and sound. If you surround yourself with other believers (stay close to your church of preference), and positive things, you wont even be afraid. It might be someone you love passing away, or getting ill, it might be a job thing, but what ever it is, it will look like life as you know it is comming to an end. It wont though, it is just a detour, a learning experience. Everything will be great in the end.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
how long am i gonna face the tough times...can the tough times be from my relative's side....i have been facing tough times in all spheres of life since past 8 years....how much more..is GOD testing my faith in him?is he testing my patience...?

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
No.

He is not testing you. He is reassuring you. There is a good chance that someone else is testing you. God obviously has faith in you. He knows that you wont turn away from him. That is why he is trying to let you know that it will all be ok soon. Just keep the faith a little longer.

Remember that story in the bible where God and Satan make a sort of bet on a man? Satan took everything away from him to try and show God that he could turn this man against him. God had faith in this man, and sure enough, no matter what happened, that man never lost faith. All ended ok.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hi there, I posted an analysis of the dream Here.

Hope it helps.

top topics

join