It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars: Empire At War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Great Game, got it yesterday. Did a couple tuts and some skirmishes. Love the space battles, Imperial man all the way. Get Darth, Boba Fett, and of course the Star Destroyers! Sure the TIEs suck but they are cheap and a couple of the Star Destroyers actually give you TIEs.

Land isn't as fun, to me, but cool to have AT-ATs destroying the rebel scum. Storm Troopers are cool to.

Gameplay is good, graphics is alright, challenging story mode, and the Galaxy Conquest is awsome! To take over the Universe is so cool as the Imperials. Hire a Bounty Hunter to kill Obi Wan before you land on the planet helps. Well, to kill any hero, a land battle is tough if the rebels have a hero with them.

All in all, a 8/10. Haven't beaten it yet, but tried online once, got slaughtered.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I played the demo and I loved it. I'm waiting to get it, I just need to save up for it. Seems like it would be great online. I loved Star Wars Rebellion and it reminds me slightly of how that played.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Where you playing the game with the graphics set all the way to it's highest settings?

join