It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 million supposed hard workers?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by firebat

Originally posted by Cellerdweller
Better to have a supposed " DUMMY " as our President than either of those two. And if you think Hillary will " SAVE THE VILLAGE " validates how far you are tucked away in America.

It never occurs to these gung-ho flag-on-their-sleeve G.I. Joe-types that a lot of Americans, indeed most likely MANY Americans, don't fall into the "Democrat or Republican" slot-1 or slot-2. I always find it amusing that when someone talks negatively about our idiot president, they're automatically assumed by our idiot president's followers that we're "for the other side." While they are Democrats on ATS, I'm sure, I'd be willing to bet that the majority of Bush-criticizers on here would have absolutely nothing to with EITHER party. Conversely, I'm not so sure that it wouldn't be incorrect to say that not all of Bush supporters are Republicans.

Further, I doubt that many on here subscribe to the belief that they are either a "liberal" or a "conservative". How is it possible to have purely conservative views? Maybe it is... but that seems fairly artificial and lacks any thought at all. The only "liberals" and "conservatives" are those that don't think for themselves and receive their own principles and moral backbone from the same system that suckers people in to believing that we actually have a choice in who becomes our next president.

I call Bush a dope all the time and I also call Hillary a dope. I am far right and logical enough to see through anything ( including they thread up above ). Too bad you don't think your vote works, but mine sure did. I voted for Bush twice as Tex Gove and he won. Same thing as President. People like to pretend that if Clinton or Gore were President Osama never would have attacked. He has been trying to attack Americas interests as far back as the first WTT attack in 1993, Clinton never even visited or spoke all too loud about who or what did it. This is because the latest PC craze going about all the way up to 2001. One of the main big debates coming up right before we got attacked by Islamic extremist was RACIAL profiling. This had to do with Gang Bangers getting pulled over because they were dressed as gang bangers. That subject has long gone passed after what happened. We can blab all day and night about this nonsense but has not a thing to do with America. We did'nt attack Mecca with four 747's did we? Nobody really like to get around to the time Sadam attacked Kuwait and murdered thousands. We kicked his million man armies BUTT but what did he order he retreating army to do? Blow up thousands of oil well all over Kuwait. Ever see that film or how long it took to cap that of? People keep asking where are the WMD's and it stands right in front of them : SADDAM.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I'm just sick of all the Mexican talk in the news. I'm glad I live in South Dakota, theres not very many Mexicans here.

I keep seeing these protests on tv, and that just boils my blood. They are basically having illegal marches, The goverment should be at them finger printing all of them, and if they are not a legit US citezen, throw them in the back of a bus and drive them back to mexico.

we need the military at the border!

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murcielago
I'm just sick of all the Mexican talk in the news. I'm glad I live in South Dakota, theres not very many Mexicans here.

I don't think it's constructive to blame "Mexicans" as the problem. No debating the fact that most illegal immigrants are of Mexican nationality. However, many see no real choice not to come here, given the conditions there.
The issue should be: Are we going to allow unrestricted immigration into this country or should the volume of emigres be restricted? The country of origin is irrelevant. The method of entry is.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by passenger
The method of entry is.

The same as it has been.

And I wouldn't give worker visas. Americans will do the job, it just has to be at the proper wage.

Why do illegals work harder then americans? Because they figure if they work hard they wont get deported.

We need either the military (or gaurd) or a wall, we cant continue leaving it wide open.

ONE NATION
ONE FLAG
ONE LANGUAGE

need I say more?

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murcielago
We need either the military (or gaurd) or a wall, we cant continue leaving it wide open.

ONE NATION
ONE FLAG
ONE LANGUAGE

No disagreement there.
Just seems that now it's like closing the proverbial barn door (after the horse has left). The powers that be don't seem to be in such a rush to close that door either.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join