It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dream interpertation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
what does this dream mean ...i dreamt of a leapord and her 5 children playing in my neighbour's courtyard along with 3 white dogs

the neighbour had full control over the leapords

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Dreaming of dogs represents a shift of spiritual ideas, the colour specifically...black or brown to change it or it may lead to personal unhappiness, white, i don't know, but possibly to keep the idea, but altering it slightly.

Leopards are representation of attacks on ideas, perhaps relating to your spiritual concepts, neighbor in control (what gender is the neighbor) if its male, then its your emotional belief of the ideas controlling the attack on your spiritual beliefs (ie your emtotions control your beliefs), if its female, then its a logical attack of the ideas controlling the attack of your spiritual beliefs (ie its the logic about what you believe).

Does that sound like anything relevant?

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
well the leapords were not attacking they were playing with the white puppies..........

the neighbour is a female....

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The animals dont need to attack, just them being there is a representation..

Really only a "cat" (domestic) represents deceipt...if the cat is attacking you personally, then the deceipt is literally affecting you..

The leopard out of all of this dream is the least i know about though..being a wild form of a "cat" may be the case here.....not entirely sure though.

The female neighbor as mentioned represents a logical concept of the mind, with regards to a belief you hold.

merger

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
the leapord had five children and was playing with white puppies...and as far as i know leapord ,lion and tiger represent the Sun the white pups represent the moon..........so?

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Never heard of the wild cats being referred to as the sun, as far as im aware this is not the case.

For example, Lions and Tigers in physical reality are different in manner. Lions are more 'higher' life form type of creatures. When they want to (ie not to be predators) they turn into protective beasts.. I found out this to be true recently on a show about a a Lioness being a 'mother' to 5 different onyx's over a perid of time, any other day the lioness would have torn them to shreds and eat them. Then there was a story in africa where a group of lions were protecting a young girl from people trying to take her. Then of course the biblical daniel in the lions pit in the bible.

Either way, dreams mean a lot of things, the pictograms used are usually always from memories, however if its a recent tree, or a tree you saw 5 years ago, it still means the same thing.

merger

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
ok then after this dream i had a nother dream tonite....

i dreamt of shaving my beard with my boss...in a public toilet...after shaving i get stuck up as i meet my old friend and hence i get late for work

even while i m getting ready for work i wear the wrong combination ..when i come out in the sun i realize it is a wrong combo..i go back and change and then leave for work

how would u interpret this dream as it has come in sequence with the leapord dream

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Nothing to do with the first dream,

Dreaming of jobs or work, relate to a pathway to choose in life. Beard represents depending on someones word or character, shaving it off means, you dont depend on it. Clothes represent on how you think others perceive you, if you realise its not the right clothes, it means you are confused about what others think about you. Again males mean emotional issues, females mean logical issues.

I dont know what public toilets mean. Although the "act" of going to the toilet 1: represents releasing anger issues, and 2: releasing past experiences.

The sun if it relates to the morning, means a new beginning...

So overall, depending on the gender of friend or boss, it means that a pathway in life that you will need to choose will become a new beginning but it causes confusion in you because of what people may think about you or the choice you make. If its a female, its a logical issue, if its male its an emotional issue.

merger

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
quite true this one is absolutely on target... right now my organisation has given me a choice to choose the branch in which i want to server but im confused abt it and hence im gonna tell them that send me wherever u feel like...yes this decision involves emotional issues as it might involve separation from my family also

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
im sorry abt this post i tried editing my previous post but was not happening hence new reply

i forgot to tell that i had seen the branch (along with its serial no.) where i was due to go..in the morning i enquired my administrative block about the serial no. ---but they said that, that particular branch does not exist.....whereas in my dreams i was confirming again and again wether the ser no is correct or not as i also knew in my dreams that , that was not a correct serial no...Howver the administration ppl were still confirmong it is the correct one

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I disbelief in a dream about an actual thing in real life, indicates your personal issue with it in real life. IE, your gut instinct tell you that it may not be the "right" way for you to go.

Look at positives and negatives on whichever path you have to go, and weigh them out, then think of it logically and then emotionally and see which way you prefer.

regards
merger

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 03:41 AM
link   
www.belowtopsecret.com...

pl tell me abt the above one?

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   

i dreamt that im travelling in a train with my friends..i get down at a railway stn ..i realize the train is late by 9 hrs..the final leg of the journey is to be travelled by bus ..i board the bus and the bus starts moving ..i see lots of water enroute and the bus while negotiating a turn gets off the road..but the passengers are strangely calm as they have full confidence over the driver..the bus driver seems to be in full control ofthe situation...
even though a passenger jumps off the other passengers ask him to come back as they have full confidence over the driver..quite surely though even before the bus falls into the water canal..the driver takes a U-turn and gets back on the road and i reach my destination safely..
at the destination i meet my friends who had travelled along with me in train.

Trains and train tracks represent accessing DNA information - genetic information, travelling with friends indicates what aspects of your own personality are being shown, what do those friends mean to you? You cannot dream of others, only aspects of yourself of what you see in others. Other modes of transport other than trains represent your journey through life, so the bus carrying passengers also represent aspects of your personality as you 'travel' through life. The sharp turn depending on which way the road was going (to left) means a female/logical/analytical/egotistical issue within you which causes a 'change of direction in life', (to right) means an male/emotional/spiritual issue that causes the 'change of direction in life'. Water in dreams represent the way you 'view' life, otherwise known as the ocean of life, depending on what water, if it was a Dam, then you view it as artificial, if it is a river, then you tread softly on certain parts of life itself.

The bus driver represents you when you are in control (front personality) so calm and collected, whilst the other people (other aspects of your personality) represent that you trust yourself when making decisions that could 'skew' your path through life. ONE aspect of your personality wants to 'jump off', meaning a fear aspect of one of your characterstics, your logical thinking indicates that 'no dont be scared' to sway yourself back on track. I presume that the road veered to the left if this is the case; am i correct? Falling into the water means that you sometimes feel submerged or inundated with all of lifes details and it overwhelms you, but your controlling (front personality) knows when to 'turn back' or get 'back on track'.

When you reach your destination, you bring back your other personality aspects which come forward and support you because of them being 'friends' and are natural to you, you feel happy about it.

Overview: It was a positive dream about how you go through life, when it comes down to a crunch when it overwhelms you, you are able to pick yourself up and either go back, or get back on track. Many parts of your personality don't mind the bumpy ride, and you love the way you can control situations, however at times it can be overwhelming. When things go smoothly, you're back in your comfort zone.

Am I on track?

new topics

top topics

join