It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa to return to the moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hello folks,not sure if this is old news to some of you. But it's news for me

Nasa is planning a return trip to the moon.Link to the story..

link

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Good. I am glad the aging and grossly expensive shuttles and their systems are going to be phased out. Just the savings alone would fund many more Nasa/space exploration projects.
I also suspect the Nasa/Air Force Space plane is working out well.
Another Nasa link to the Moon and Mars manned missions.
www.nasa.gov...

[edit on 10-4-2006 by VType]

[edit on 10-4-2006 by VType]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
No Way! That's great... We've Landed On The Moon!

Honestly, where have you guys been the last 2 years?

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raabjorn
No Way! That's great... We've Landed On The Moon!
Honestly, where have you guys been the last 2 years?

You're not talking about that big hoax NASA concocted in the 70's are you? I thought that had been thoroughly debunked, thanks to the diligent work of several old guys living in trailers. Yeah, turns out it was all done on a big sound stage with tons of special effects, just like in the movies. We were trying to get to the Moon before the Russians, so we just faked it and it worked just as good as actually going there, apparently. Oh, sure, it's all been exposed, now.

jra

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
You're not talking about that big hoax NASA concocted in the 70's are you? I thought that had been thoroughly debunked, thanks to the diligent work of several old guys living in trailers. Yeah, turns out it was all done on a big sound stage with tons of special effects, just like in the movies. We were trying to get to the Moon before the Russians, so we just faked it and it worked just as good as actually going there, apparently. Oh, sure, it's all been exposed, now.

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not. If you really believe that we didn't go to the moon, be prepaired for an onslaught of facts as to how it was real. Or just read the 51 page thread pinned at the top of this forum section.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Beh...the moon is an alien base and we're
not wanted there.

Are we going to invade the moon too???

top topics

join