It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Challenge. There is no NWO.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
What agencies???? What NWO?? What the hell are you guys talking about?!?!!? What makes you believe there is a NWO or secret government agencies taking over the world?!?!?! Now I am not saying the governments are good most are corrupt, but, NWO and secret agencies!!! Let me ask you ONE thing!!! If some agencies tried coming to your house taking you over would you let them?!?!?!? Now imagine this on a large scale, people would fight back, rebel, believe this we as people won't go quietly. These NWO's/Agencies must have 1 billion people in order to take over the world. Please!! We are no longer in the midevil age lets mature and use more of our brains. There is NO NWO there is NO secret agency. The only secret agency and or NWO is all the people around the world that really believe in this B.S. You guys make me all laugh no offense. I mean wow! A world government!! That will never happen!!! What proof of an NWO is there? I would like all examples! I will debate this with you guys and we will see who is the clear cut winner and let the people and mods decide. Open Challenge to anyone. I know how much flack I am going to catch for this but bring it, I am ready for it. Give me your best shot!

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
OK...

Then what were Bush Sr., the Pope, Jacques Chirac, David Rockefeller, that guy from the CFR on 9/12/01 (can't remember his name), Henry Kissinger, and others referring to when they called for a NWO? Is this just a scam to get the "conspiracy nuts" all riled up?

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Somethin extremely shady is up with the authorities. Of course the illuminati and other secret societies are too hard to believe; that's the way they want it. The most dangerous enemy is one people don't fear. Hell I still find it really hard to take, but the evidence is there if you look hard enough. Also don't believe everything the media tells you.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Ok. In response to your claim. Are you implying that by these world leaders and dignitaries havinga meeting and calling for a NEW WORLD ORDER this means that they are planning on taking over the world? Or simply that the world needs to make changes in order for humans to evolve and grow? I pick the latter part. As this was said in public there really is no NWO. Anyone else?

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
Somethin extremely shady is up with the authorities. Of course the illuminati and other secret societies are too hard to believe; that's the way they want it. The most dangerous enemy is one people don't fear. Hell I still find it really hard to take, but the evidence is there if you look hard enough. Also don't believe everything the media tells you.

What evidence?

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka
Ok. In response to your claim. Are you implying that by these world leaders and dignitaries havinga meeting and calling for a NEW WORLD ORDER this means that they are planning on taking over the world? Or simply that the world needs to make changes in order for humans to evolve and grow? I pick the latter part. As this was said in public there really is no NWO. Anyone else?

OK.

You have never heard of hidden in plain view, I suppose. You say that there will never be a world government; I suppose you are also unaware of globalism.

Maybe you need some quotes about the NWO. Start with the 2nd quote in my sig, and I'll post others for you sometime in the future.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Aight...

Here's our boy Rockefeller again-

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
David Rockefeller Baden-Baden, Germany 1991

Now, this one is chock-full of evidence for you. Notice that they are NOW able to go public. Funny how they couldn't for 40 years, but they have been planning this for 40 years; here's evidence that this is nothing new. And, notice, right there, he said the world is MARCHING towards a world government. Then, if you are not sold yet, the final line is the clincher. He says SUPRANATIONAL sovereignty, also known as a world government, is what the big bankers and elite would like to have instead of individual countries.

Damn, I was gonna post more quotes, but that one is huge. Feel free to debunk this one for the time being.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Truthseeker- I see what you are saying. But, where did you find this quote? Was this found on a website? Which one? You provide no background information from where this quote was took from. Furthermore, ever mega-wealthy tycoon wants to take over the world, this unfortunantly means nothing. This is just another person basically saying "Pinky how are we going to take over the world today" There is a great lesson to be learned from a simple cartoon- They never suceeded in taking over the world. How would they take over the world? And like I said before there will never be a ONE government. If there was it would be controlled by a body of people such as the U.N. with representation of all nations under that government but that won't be a NWO either.So in conclusion, please provide me with ample information backing your source up. Where you got this, the whole interview everything. That is just a a quote from god knows what.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Granted, maybe nobody has actually ever proven the existence of a New World Order, at least in the context thats being spoken of here, but I really do think that everything does point to the idea that there is for sure something to it. By the same token is there any proof that a New World does not exist?. And if it does exist what makes it so hard to believe that such an Order could not literally take over, given the firepower and troops that would be at its disposal? I do believe that should this ever transpire, it will surely be with the involvement of the UN, with troops from different countries involved. How do we account for the FEMA camps and the railcars that we pretty much know exist, what are they all for, simply in a case of martial law being implemented? No, I cant offer proof that the NWO exists, but can anyone offer documented proof that it dosent exist?

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Tracer- How can anyone prove something that does not exsist? That is like me trying to show you proof of something that doesn't exsist. If something doesn't exsist, than, how can you prove that it really isin't so? FEMA is a disaster agency, therefore, they need camps and railcars for supplies, a place for people to go. The redcross has camps and such set up all over for homeless people is that also a world order? And by troops you mean who? Troops would be asked to take over the very country they are from? At the end of the day all troops are men and women from this country and or there respectable countries therefore how could they kill there own people? Many would desert, many would refuse, and overall there are much more people out there than there are troops. So please, show me some PROOF of a NWO. Or do you people just need something to complain about?

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Seems to me that if you dont believe something exists you should be able to offer some type of reason or proof that its not real, instead of telling me that it dosent exist so it cant be proven. Ive already offered that I cant prove the existence of NWO and its only my opinion that it exists, so am I to take it that its only your opinion that it does not exist? As for the troops I never said they would be our own, that they would be from other countries. As I do agree, our own troops would balk at the idea of turning on their ow people, but with foreign troops a different scenario it woul be.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Seriously...

You are really reaching for stuff now. The quote could be fake? Hey, even on the web, quotes are usually properly referenced. I guess the Bush dictator quote might be fake, too...

Rockefeller said this quote at the Bilderberg meeting in Germany in 1991. Yeah, you won't believe me, so here are some references.

THE NEW WORLD ORDER

My bad, but I gotta come back later with others. But, I will post you a list of the attendees to the Bilderberg meeting in 1991.

www.mega.nu:8080...

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Tracer, I wouldn't be so sure about a country's own troops...

I'm sure you are aware of the infamous questionnaire in the US where Marines, I believe, were asked if they would confiscate guns from Americans and if they would shoot fellow Americans.

The way I see it, the globalists are playing some new degree of chess. I guess it's like a combo of chess and no-limit hold em, strategically. They find out who and how many will attack their fellow countrymen and mold those guys. Then, they (the US) send their troops overseas to fight in wars. THEN, they bring in foreign troops (don't laugh, this has already happened in New Orleans and in Texas) to attack the US people. Along with these guys are those who said yes to the questionnaire. The clincher is that the native troops who would protect their people can't because they're in Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, wherever.

And that's just ONE facet of what they're doing...you gotta hand it to them, they are a crafty lot. (I like that word, "lot")

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Truthseeka, okay I do agree that there more than likely will be those select US troops who would actually turn on their own, but I still believe that for the most part it would UN and foreign troops doing the dirty work. Really I also believe even an amount of law enforcement would end up being against an NWO, as I think there are just so many puppets out there right now who once understand that they are just that will change their loyalties. I could be wrong but that just my opinions, for who really knows the intricacies of all untill it actually comes full circle.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Very true Tracer. There will still be those bootlickers out there though. The UN troopers will most likely be the number one pick for "enforcement."

Look, Jenka, this group's plan is very crafty. They've learned that the destruction of a national symbol (Hitler used the Reichsteig Building, JFK, and now the Twin Towers) and a sense of massive insecurity will scare the population into submission and eventually into control. Basically, give up your liberties and we'll give you security.

First, they present the main act (destroy the towers), scare the population (destruction of a national monument, thought of safety), use a scapegoat (Bin Laden, Muslim terrorists), work behind the scenes (Patriot Act I and II), and finally the grand finale...the police state.

To get to this police state, another "terrorist" attack will have to occur, and from there the President can declare a no holds bar police state.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This is absolutly absurd!!!! A police state! Are you kidding me? And the U.N. does not have enough troops to take over any nation. Let us not forget that people in this country and others live as free people. The most important thing to any person is there freedom. Now, if someone was to try and take my freedom unrightfully I would give my life for it, I, and 5 billion other people in this world. Furthermore, the present can not declare marshal law, he can advise it but can not declare it. And now even furthermore, the U.N. will not let marshall law be declared, an NWO reaches the boundaries of every single powerfull man in the world. This is not the case. Polaticians are re-elected and elected every year on a national and local range therefore in a democratic nation an NWO could not survive. People with alot of money are the people behind the so called NWO, and even mega-wealthy people do not have adequate resources for such a stunt. I recommend everyone go out and watch V: for vendetta, that is excatly what would happen. People would unite and rebel against the foe, if, there ever will be one. Let us not forget that ONE man could put an end to any NWO. Bill Gates, the Walton family, even Paris Hilton can do it. let me explain how. If Bill Gates was to buy a major % of a nations currency the currency would no longer have any value to it due to the fact that ONE person owns it. You can always print more money but than inflation hits and an NWO falls. There are entirely way too many rich, motivated, and self loving people out there to let anything like this to ever happen. Like I said before, every mega-wealthy person wants to rule the world, it goes even further to you and I, we all want the world, but it won't happen. In order for an NWO to work everyone would have to buy into the propaganda that would be fed and if a few people would many wouldn't. NWO would need a stable government and total loyalty to it from the people, this also would not happen as like I said before people will rebel, unite, and fight for a common cause FREEDOM. People have a funny way of putting there differences aside when there is a common cause out there. 5 billion people could not be controlled, the U.S. can not be controlled, Compton L.A., New York, and Philadelphia will not be controlled. And to touch base on the military, yes, there is a line where it says, "Will you have a problem killing your own stateman" that is correct and they swear they would, but that would be like killing your own family, in a sense of course, the men and women of the armed forces will have not do this. Remmember, stability is how an NWO would survive, and there will be none if marshall law was to ever be sugested. Just look at Iraq, the strongest superpower in the world can not eliminate terrorist, and that is one small country, how do you feel it is going to be in U.S. I would love to see how it would happen. And in conclusion, there will always be tiny little quotes and remarks people in the spotlight make, but, that is for us to understand what they are saying. "We call for a new world order" could be took in two different ways. For the NWO believer it obviously means that that person wants the NWO to begin for people like myself and the other 90% of the country it means that the nation needs to revamp itself and unite and to build a new way of living, learning, and evolving.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I think the thread authour should do some research before babling here.Goto www.prisonplanet.com and download alex jones "martial law 9\11:rise of the police state".If you still continue to bable like this you would have to be banned.Remember that the motto of this site is deny ignorance.YOu are behaving just like the guy in the matrix in which he says to agent smith ignorance is bliss and this is what will be your down fall.Remember truth is always stanger than fiction.I also never believed in NWO,9\11 cover up,aliens until i opened my mind.

[edit on 7-4-2006 by warthog911]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
mrjenka, I do believe in the NWO, however I have to draw the line at your statement that a believer in the NWO wants it to begin for people like yourself and the other 90% of the country, that is an absurd statement! How might you possibly know what a believer of the NWO wants to take place. I am a citizen just as I assume you are of this country, and even though I do belive the NWO exists, I have no desire whatsover for them to suceed in their plans, whatever they may be. And as for the terroists in Iraq that you mentioned, are we really trying to eliminate them?

www.korean-war.com...

As far as the UN not having enough troops to take over any nation, you might look at the above link, and this back in the Korean War, if I read it correctly they had somwhere near a million troops amassed, now Im no rocket scientist, but near a million troops is a pretty strong number to me that just might do some damage.

[edit on 8-4-2006 by tracer]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Mrjenka, NWO is usually a word used by conspiracy theorists to describe the men and women who are working collectively to rule the world – The Elite, the plutocrats, and their fight for one world government is usually called globalization or corporatisation.

Saying that this elite doesn’t exist is the same as saying that the aristocracy never existed and was also a myth.

See this thread were some various version of the NWO is described:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please define what the NWO is to you. Then we’ll see if that version exists. You must have notice that we all have different versions of what it could be.

[edit on 8/4/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Actually since 9/11 we have been living in a New World Order of sorts. With the militarization of police forces all across North America it's quite clear that we are heading towards a full fledged police state. Whether it's actually called the NWO or not.

Whether anybody likes it or not there is going to be a full fledged police state that will be very much in your face.

Keep in mind Bush told us that 9/11 was the day the world changed.

And lets not forget Bush Sr's speech on 9/11 1991 in which he publically calls for a New World Order.

[edit on 8-4-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

<<   2  3  4 >>

join