It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angels don't play this HAARP?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I've read something about HAARP and Eastlund. I didn't get it: you use EHF(extremely high frequency) radio waves to heat the ionosphere then ELF(extremely low frequency) radio waves are reflected by that bulge? If this is a discovery, what is the Ghetmantov effect? I know that is the same thing and it is studied by russians in Siberia. If there's anybody who knows something about the station "Sura" please let me know. I've heard that it is believed to be the weapon that produced Katrina.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Heating the ionosphere - as may happen perhaps during solar storms, for example - has no immediate or direct effect on the troposphere, let alone the world's oceans.

Although there is speculation (but no direct evidence as yet) that increased solar activity may lead to more vigorous storm systems developing on earth over the following weeks, suggesting there may be a weak link.

However the idea that HAARP can cause and/or control hurricanes or other weather systems is complete and utter nonsense

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Interesting link(s).

ulcar.uml.edu/stationlist.

Map. Check out Australia.

Home Page.

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Interesting photos from the Turin olympic games closing ceremony Feb 26, 2006

www.goroadachi.com...

A devilish "harp" shooting fire at the heavens? And what's with all the horned little kids?

[edit on 8-4-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on Apr, 8 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
the fallen angels play this haarp. belive that.
ahh lucifer. he is so obvious its funny. i can pick him out thru centuries of history and to this day its the same old story. the ol pied piper is still playing his song.

[edit on 8-4-2006 by Funkydung]

top topics

join