It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black marker information

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
It has come to My attention that the “UFO” ordeal throughout the world is coming to a head. More and more sightings have come to bear and those within the government are becoming more nervous. After the crash in Roswell, the secret kept from the civilian population has been protocol for many years. The idea of the separation of knowledge is due to the “race” in which the government is in to gather information and reverse technology within the given time frame inducted upon them from earlier visits. Upon the failure of the rescue mission conducted by the aliens, and the capture of those doing the rescuing. It was agreed that a bargain would be put on the table for a trade. “We” the government allocated contact between the aliens and their host ship for a trade of bodies for knowledge. At first the contact went on ignored, but with persistent cause, the deal was agreed upon. Since that time, contact has been regular up until the time when the “Government” decided to break protocol and try to take over experiments conducted on earth by the outsiders in which multiple deaths ensued and the aliens left in a hurry and left some items behind. Since that time many sightings throughout the world have become normal. As the spread of this race has found comfort here, there were those among the race that become rogues and have their own agenda. By all accounts, the UFO ordeal is nearing its begin faze. Stage 1 contact has already happened. Stage 2: Trade and interstellar protocol has happened already also, both earlier than planned due to Roswell. Stage 3: Planetary introduction is in the works, but is some years down the road, all of this due to Roswell. Contact was not in the plan! Plans change. I do not expect you to believe, I do not expect or look for your approval. I wrote this primarily for a basic thread of knowledge, if you wish to support or deny it is your right. (Malice)

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Rather than support or deny it, I would rather hear you explain some of your conclusions. You make a few claims about aliean intent and the stages of a plan. I'm very curious about the informaton and reasoning you used to arrive at this conclusion.

Please, I mean no offense, I'm just trying to get a grip on what you are saying, and need more information about your reasoning.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This is not an idea nor is it perception. The facts in which I wrote here are just that, The source of these plans are under code name: Firefly. Lets just say I am former military and have read the briefs. I will not say more on My source. Take this as information and watch the skies.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Welcome Mal,

A lot of folks here on ATS have a pretty skeptical nature; myself included.
Outlandish claims need some real evidence beside "I'm military, believe me"
However I will take your Information!

And watch the skies even more closely than I do now!

I must have missed it. Whats this Black Marker reference mean?

Paragraphs are our friends.

[edit on 5-4-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Oh.. here we go again.. the UFO forum never ceases to pump out unsourced fictional tales.. sigh

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I expect nothing less, for the true scientist looks at all aspects of the theroy and gains all informatiopn before making a determination. I knew upon entering this information that it will probably be looked at and passed on, Like I said in original post, I expect nothing in return. Belief is not a prereq, just read and remember.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaliceSM
I expect nothing less, for the true scientist looks at all aspects of the theroy and gains all informatiopn before making a determination...

The true scientist does not accept one's word as fact. Your word is all you have presented. There is no evidence as of yet. I agree w/ Ectoterrestrial -- rather than Support or Deny your statement...it would be alltogether beneficial for the sake of intelligent discussion to have you explain your conclusions.

new topics

top topics

join