It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arrest is 9/11 for truth murder...hmmm, not a black op

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
www.wboy.com...

well, seems that it was not a black op or a CIA hit gone wrong, but a few teenagers who have been arrested in connections of the shooting to the college student who had ties to the 9/11 for truth movement.

Minneapolis Police Chief William McManus announced that his department had made the arrests. Police are still on the look out for the get-a-way car and other suspects. Chief McManus says while there are other suspects wanted for the crime the two in custody now are the biggest piece to the puzzle.

Appears that 5 people were involved, and that 1 is under 18. Thank god they they are off the street and can no longer hurt anyone else.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
It's still weird that they would just shoot someone for something so small, this ins't Africa. The kid might have been nervous and accidently pulled the trigger. Whenever the crime seems abnormal we have to ask these serious questions. I don't think the government would kill some kid who wasn't even well known but i have seen and heard stranger things.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Why is it weird? I've heard of people being shot and killed for less than $100. Sadly it's NOT that unusual. Not that common, but not that unusual either.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I agree Zaphod. 2 years ago, a guy I knew was shot by a crack head for no money. The last thing he was heard to say was "I don't have any money". Then he was shot dead for no reason. So, yes, it does happen.

top topics

join