It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toomuchism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This will become the eventuality oF America. Take a look around, how much more junk do you need within your life to keep up with the so&so's down the block? Take a look at the BS for crying out loud! Almost everybody here is fixated on BUSH and his evil OIL CAPERS, yet we never think twice of the fact that we have been had at our nearest BEST BUY, COMPUSA and so on. For crying out loud they are fighting to keep our hand's off any form of a DVD TV recorder. Don't think so? Take a look at the TV series lane of your favorite computer store. One season is 70 bucks, some are 120.00! Then on top of all of that are the KING KONG SIZED movie theaters with the ability of showing 200 movies all at once! Tac-in the 44 acre parking lot and you more or less are watching a movie at a " mini-city ". A 100 BILLION DOLLAR mini-city. I really could go on and freak you out as to how much you are being RIPPED-OFF, but why ruin such simplicity as a " Bush Caper "?

What is worse :

1) A billion dollar oil company?

2) A billion dollar Movie company?

Either way, you eventually will be pulling up to BOTH of them to get your " FILL".

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
OOOOOOOkaaaaayyy..................

Are'nt you glad that you got THAT off of your chest?

I've got an even better one. Televisions are EVIL! Every twelve minutes, give or take a few, tv watchers are subjected to brainwashing, and subliminal messages in advertisements.

That is why I no longer watch television.

[edit on 4/3/2006 by Mechanic 32]

join