It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Official Deception.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Look at this high res image. View column 5B. Note the damage you see.
www.photolibrary.fema.gov...

The Pentagon Building Performance Report fire.nist.gov... on page 32, figure7.9 tells us column 5B has No Damage.
I beg to differ.

There are numerous discrepancies regarding the official damage to columns and columns i have viewed in official images available to everyone.
The above just shows a simple example.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Funny. Page 32 is all white.

Edit: My Adobe Acrobat just went crazy. I see it now.

What damage are you writing about on that 5B column ? Maybe they didn't qualify little burned and scratched column as damaged :>

[edit on 1-4-2006 by STolarZ]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Damage i see is stripped out rebar running down the edge

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
If you writing about that black bar (rebar) then looking at the whole picture i think it's not part of column only something from the roof i guess.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   
If you can't see any damage on that column i'm sorry i can't help you to see it anymore than i have. Thank you for having a look.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Someone's propped a bar up while tidying up maybe? It doesn't look like it came from the column anyway..
Not sure what you are trying to prove exactly?

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I don't think that's rebar. Follow it up the pic and you'll see it curves outwards from the column. Go down to the very bottom and you'll see the same thing. Looks like something leaning on the column if you ask me.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
People need to read the original question, which ask them to look and see what damage They can see. I know what i can see. If you can see no damage, move on, thank you for taking the time to look. If you see any damage at all to that column, you have to question the validity of The Pentagon Building Performance Report.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Is this supposed to be some sort of Jedi mind trick?

You said:

Originally posted by The Links
Damage i see is stripped out rebar running down the edge

It's not, it's plainly something propped up, there isn't even anywhere it could have come out of on that column.

[edit on 2-4-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I think he is talking about the minor spalling of the concrete on the corner of the column.

I don’t think that that damage is enough to compromise the structural integrity of the column.

That is what the building performance report is about, major structural damage.

You are reaching again.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Oh that, I did see it but.. well.. I just didn't think that was what he could be talking about, unless the whole thing is a joke or something

Going by the previous comment though he did say it was the bar, which somehow was teleported out of the column and next to it by the lack of any exit wound so to speak...

[edit on 4-4-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
I don’t think that that damage is enough to compromise the structural integrity of the column.

It isn't. Sorry for one liner.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Ah very good, somebody noticed a little spalling down the edge of the column, don't worry if you can't see the rebar down the edge, it does not matter in the slightest.
The report groups columns with certain types of damage but damage none the less, such damage as spalling and cracks with no significant impairment in function. When they find columns with such damage they were supposed to colour them YELLOW, not white as they have done in the sham of a report.

new topics

top topics

join