It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm trapped!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 03:48 AM
link   
That's right, I'm trapped in abovetopsecret.com-can't log out. And can't log into denyignorance.com. So I have to go to ATS.com in order to post, etc..

What shall I do? I think this was discussed, but couldn't find the thread in XMB.
Mags

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 03:52 AM
link   
...waaaaaaah...I must be trapped too...coz ATS is in my browser window, yet on my work comp it shows DenyIgnorance. I don't think its anything to overly worry about though...hmmm...wonder if deleting Temp Files/Cookie Folders works...

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 03:53 AM
link   
same thing here.

also chat seems to freeze up on me and wont let me log out there properly

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I think I saw that deleting cookies works..but I'm scared to get rid of my cookies as I remember what happened last time I did that-I couldn't get into ATS at all for days..and lord knows what that can do to a person, right??

It does seem that abovetopsecret.com is VERY slow opening threads and such, so I would like to know the exact formula to end my membership there and move onto denyignorance.com-So if anyone knows, do let us know...Thanks

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 04:17 AM
link   
It's safe Mag lass. I have been deleteing my cookies on a nightly basis now for the past month or so and no problemo. Actually seems to run better after a purge.

I often get trapped on ATS, and the cookie monster is the only cure.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I'll take your word for it Advisor, but you just remember, I know where you live and I will drive there and kick you outta your computer chair if I cannot get back into ATS

Mags

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 04:24 AM
link   
But you can safe the gas and time, cause it will work. Try it and you'll see.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 04:31 AM
link   
You're lucky!! I still cannot log into denyignorance.com and I just deleted my cookies..so now what???

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 04:35 AM
link   
The email...don't ask me. I can't even access my email for ATS right now. Everytime I try I jsut get redirected here. Some kind of time warp...
OH NO!

CAUGHT IN THE TIME WARP AGAIN!!!

No, sorry Mags, I really wish I could get into my "staff" email too, it must be something to do with the server change over. As soonas everything is complete I'm sure we will be back in order.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
The email...don't ask me. I can't even access my email for ATS right now. Everytime I try I jsut get redirected here. Some kind of time warp...
OH NO!

CAUGHT IN THE TIME WARP AGAIN!!!

No, sorry Mags, I really wish I could get into my "staff" email too, it must be something to do with the server change over. As soonas everything is complete I'm sure we will be back in order.

I didn't mention a single thing about emails?? Did I??

I'm just stating that I can log into the old board, but cannot log into the new one..it's really not a biggie, just wondering what's causing it or how to fix it and so on..
Mags

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I must have totally misunderstood. I know nothing about that. Under construction last I heard. I'm just a lowly mod who learns everything on my own or after itis done and over....

Soon though I hear wee little mods grow up into super mods and then, then they get some heads up. But thats probably another rumor off the mill...

I'll keep my ears peeled and my eyes open for you though.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
I must have totally misunderstood. I know nothing about that. Under construction last I heard. I'm just a lowly mod who learns everything on my own or after itis done and over....

I'm not upset, I think maybe you were intending on responding to helens post and just got caught in an 'Advisor' moment..You do a fine job modding, I have no complaints whatsoever with any of the mods infact

Hail Mods!

*(do let me know what you find out about my issue though)* thanks~

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
...just got caught in an 'Advisor' moment...

That could very well be lass, hopefully Necro will get those cures made up before I get even worse. You know what happened last time...dang nanotech clones.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 07:19 AM
link   
You should now be using www.abovetopsecret.com

Delete all of these cookies:
www.denyignorance.com
denyignorance.com
www.abovetopsecret.cm
abovetopsecret.com
(make sure you know your password first)

Then log-in again. Those who remember the last time we moved servers... same scenario.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I was under the impression that the URL www.denyignorance.com was the 'new' forum? Well if not then it's no wonder I couldn't log in there

Mag

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   
No one every claimed denyignorance.com was the new URL...

AboveTopSecret.com always has been, and always will be the URL for this website. The denyignorance.com was used in transition so that we didn't loose any board posts while the domain transfer took place. (This has been explained several times)

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
It wasn't really a big deal William, no need to yell and scream at me...I never said anyone 'claimed' it was me that was under the impression, but again, not a big deal no need to get your panties in a wad

top topics

join