It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Nightmare last night...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
In my dream last night, I was working as a nurse in a hospital that I have been to many times (In reality, I did volunteer there when I was a teen). I am in a traditional full nurse's uniform, although I have never actually been a nurse and the nurses at that hospital didn't really wear these white stiff outfits with the short skirts and white nylons. I have a clipboard and I am walking down a hallway but I am oddly alone. The hallways are dark with few lights. My heels clack and echo as I walk down the empty hallway. I am feeling very stressed because for some reason, most of the staff has suddenly abandoned the hospital and I am alone to care for the patients.

Suddenly, I see a dark shadowy figure dart across the hallway about 20 feet in front of me, going from one room to another. I look at my chart and realize that both rooms are suppossed to be empty. I want to turn and run, but I also feel that I that i can't abandon the patients.

I go into the nearest room and peek out from the partially opened door. At this point, I hear some giggling and I look behind me. The patients in the room are mostly boy students that I know from my real life job as an eighth grade teacher. I tell them to hush, trying to get them to understand that we are in danger but they seem to find my nurse uniform hilarious (I can see this reaction as probably pretty close to reality).

When I peek back out the door, the figure that I saw has heard the boys' laughter and he is now rapidly approaching. He is a dark shadowy figure and as he gets closer, he looms very large. I try to slam the door shut, but he is already against it and forcing it open. When I look back for help, the boys have stopped laughing and are now standing quietly and look at me solemnly. I realize that they are somehow on his side and they are standing and waiting as if for a religious ritual. The door is then blown open with so much force that I am thrown to the floor. the shadows and the boys surrounded me. I awoke as they all kneeled down towards me.

These types of nightmares are now happening to me almost nightly...

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Lianna, I have a few questions for you.

Have you been in an abusive relationship?
Were you abused as a child?
Are you fixing to make a big change in your life?

new topics

join