It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All those interested in Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
After years of almost complete silence, Bob Lazar and George Knapp filling in for George Noory tomorrow night (Saturday April 1st). DO NOT MISS THIS SHOW! SPREAD THE WORD!

www.coasttocoastam.com...

"Guest Host: George Knapp -Area 51- Bob Lazar Gene Huff Ian's Show: Michael D'Antonio Hershey
Filling in for Art Bell, George Knapp, an investigative reporter for KLAS-TV Channel 8 in Las Vegas, will be joined by Gene Huff and Bob Lazar for a discussion about Area 51, which George has been investigating and reporting on for many years."

You can find a local radio station that airs the show on the affiliates page. Most likely an AM radio station:

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Should be interesting to say the least...

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
If only this shgow were on some other day than April Fools... perhaps it wouldn't have that feeling of maybe it's a joke. Maybe I'll listen... depends on if I have anything else to do.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
do they have a way to download the show or stream it?

my radio is in my room... which is downstairs.. so i cant pick up any AM stations

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crispy
do they have a way to download the show or stream it?

my radio is in my room... which is downstairs.. so i cant pick up any AM stations

1) Go to: www.kfi640.com...

2) Click on "LISTEN LIVE" on the upper left hand side of the page.

3) The show starts at 10PM LOS ANGELES time (PST), and 1AM on the East Coast tonight.

ENJOY!

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Heh. I made it on after all...

I email George Knapp all the time. Tonight I got to talk to him live on Coast to Coast AM!

top topics

join