It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ray Brown's underwater pyramid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Back in the 70's a guy named Ray Brown was diving in the Bahamas and supposedly came across a mirror like pyramid underwater. He describes an interesting interior room where a sphere is held in a charred pair of bronze hands holding a crystal sphere, with a rod holding a multi-faceted sphere about 4 ft. above it. The capstone was also some form of a crystal. My question is, has anybody heard any info about the Egyptian pyramids missing capstone (Khufu), and if so, what was it made of? Thanks.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I remember hearing about this guy years ago and saw some photo's he
had taken during his dives off the Bahamas.

There's a link to some of his photo's below.

But sorry I can't help with your question regarding the Egyptian Pyramids.

Underwater Pyramids

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
To help you out, I remember hearing speculation on (Discovery? H?) that the missing capstone was made of either limestone or quartz.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I've heard that the capstone might have been covered with electrum. If so, this would support a theory I have about the reason for the pyramids. I believe they might be some form of anti-matter machine, (specifically Khufu). This would sorta back up the theory that the Atlantians knew how to produce unlimited power. If the Egyptian pyramid was covered with polished white limestone, and the capstone was covered with electrum, this might effectively reflect all light away from the pyramid, creating an absolute absence of light in the kings chamber. If the capstone was a crystal, like the one Ray Brown described, then it must have been to focus all light into the center of the pyramid through an undiscovered hole from the top of the pyramid.
Just a theory I've been playing with.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
i saw a special about that one in japan on national geographic or the science channel. one of the divers said he thought it looked like a dock or port. another guy was saying it was natural. interesting

[edit on 1-4-2006 by edwardteach]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
I've heard that the capstone might have been covered with electrum. If so, this would support a theory I have about the reason for the pyramids. I believe they might be some form of anti-matter machine, (specifically Khufu). This would sorta back up the theory that the Atlantians knew how to produce unlimited power. If the Egyptian pyramid was covered with polished white limestone, and the capstone was covered with electrum, this might effectively reflect all light away from the pyramid, creating an absolute absence of light in the kings chamber. If the capstone was a crystal, like the one Ray Brown described, then it must have been to focus all light into the center of the pyramid through an undiscovered hole from the top of the pyramid.
Just a theory I've been playing with.

antimatter gives out less energy than it takes to create and store it.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by edwardteach
i saw a special about that one in japan on national geographic or the science channel. one of the divers said he thought it looked like a dock or port. another guy was saying it was natural. interesting

[edit on 1-4-2006 by edwardteach]

They were proven b.s and they turned out to be underwater foundations of a shipyard...very disapointing but a interesting topic none the less.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Sorry, the damn thing was taking forever and I clicked stop and did it again. The next post is the one I wanted.

[edit on 11-4-2006 by iamjman]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Gold capstone and they were lightning rods? The electric fire is an element itself, and I see efforts out there to prevent us from discovering the Electric Universe. The Ark of the Covenant was made of gold. Imagine all those ancient priests performing their experiments in the halls with St. Elmo's fire.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
"they were proven to be b.s and an ancient shipyard"

you mean someone's opinion was that it might be an ancient shipyard and other all to eager people who needed an answer to the unknown lapped it up

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
"they were proven to be b.s and an ancient shipyard"

you mean someone's opinion was that it might be an ancient shipyard and other all to eager people who needed an answer to the unknown lapped it up

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hello all, In the 1990's
I heard an actual audio interview with Ray Brown claiming he thought the Capstone was a Lapus material, (a crystaline copper base). He described a Blueish color. Has anyone else here actually heard this interview?
Does anyone know the current location of the Crystal?

Does anyone have working links to the Underwater Pyramid photos?

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
dude sorry but the thread is already dead ur post was months after the one before it. but ya i've heard about the ray brown thing but havn't seen any actual photos or heard the interview. i've heard of the underwater thing off the coast of japan and i've heard of the underwater city they found off of the coast of india. it's an actual city that is thought to be around 9000 years old. like there's no skeptics or any doubts this is an actual city.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
They also found an underwater city near Cuba around 2001 with pyramids.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Actually, "In Search Of" the tv show back in the 70's did a very good episode of this. Ray Brown either faked this or it should have been the discovery of Atlantis, the video was great.When he returned the pyramid could not be founhd. As far as the capstone on the Great Pyramid, the Cayce readings say their never was a capstone. Instead there was a very large gong that was used to summon the people for different reasons according to the tone. Believe as you may.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I have my own theory about where Atlantis truly was, at least the most visible parts of it from the land of the greatest known historian on Atlantis from antiquity... "beyond the pillars of Hercules", which were said to be overlooking The Straights of Gibraltar, as Plato had said in his ancient writings. Just beyond that point, I saw what appears to be a huge, sunken Caldera, from an extreme volcanic eruption off of the cost of Portugal as I zoomed all the way down to the lowest view on the Google-Earth Satellite Map online.

I further believe that Atlantis may have been so vast that it may have strewn remnants of it over a wide area of the Atlantic Ocean as the volcano was most probably caused by, or in conjunction with, a huge earthquake or earthquakes that split an ancient fault-line around the mid-Atlantic and sank a literal continent in pieces.

My theory would easily explain why there are pieces of Atlantis scattered seemingly EVERYWHERE under the ocean, which may make many people's claims to its' location at least Partially correct. I believe that a massive eruption of that magnitude may well have been easily witnessed from the Straights of Gibraltar and later recorded by Plato, who reported on the phenomena in a serious, eventful tone and not at all like a fictional story.

My second related theory is that, as I also believe, in an unknown future geophysical time, all land will have broken and slipped under the waves as a combined steady battering of our soils from the large-scale denuding of forests, shore erosion, river-way erosion, sinkholes, the crumbling of "falls" that actually have "fallen" and crumbled like Niagara-Iguacu-Victoria-etc., and also the crumbling of Butes, Mesas, Plateaus, crumbling Mountains, Landslides, Mudslides, and etc. along with cracking Fault-lines, Earthquakes, Volcano explosion/implosion and crumbling, Tectonic Plate slippage, and our own stupidity in mismanaging our natural resources and not replanting enough trees, etc. due to urban sprawl we will eventually reach a point where it all goes down beneath the waves.

I am Carl Straus and I am first revealing my long-evolved theories here at AboveTopSecret.com for the first time anywhere on October 28, 2009.

new topics

top topics

join