It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wtc7 collapse analysis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   
This has been done elsewhere but this guy does an analysis in a very readable way: davesweb.cnchost.com...

He talks about how no other steel structure building has collasped even partly from a fire. He highlights how wtc7 was unique from the others: "a conventionally-designed steel-framed high-rise structure that was not hit by a plane." And from there he tears up conventual theories.

images.indymedia.org...

He also discusses how the steel from the towers was shipped off ASAP. But I find his connection made at the end most interesting (read this carefully boys and girls):

"A business entity now known as Stratesec, Inc. began performing security work at the Center in 1993. In 1996, Stratesec, then known as Securacom, was awarded an exclusive contract to provide security for the World Trade Center complex. Stratesec/Securacom also provided security for United Airlines and Dulles International Airport.

Sitting on Stratesec's board of directors, from the time the company began working at the WTC, was a major shareholder by the name of Marvin Bush. Marvin, like Jeb and Neil, is a brother of George W. Bush. Small world, isn't it?"

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   
.....i posted this not to long ago...

but i lost that link..

now, what about all the wood,papper and stuff that was in there that was obiosly cout of fire,

would that have melted the steal?

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
.....i posted this not to long ago...

but i lost that link..

now, what about all the wood,papper and stuff that was in there that was obiosly cout of fire,

would that have melted the steal?

go throw a fork into a bonfire. see if it melts.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Even within a couple of days after the attack, I looked at the videos...It was very obvious that WTC7 collapsed *before* the debris from the taller towers even fell far enough to reach the much shorter building.

In short...WTC7 collapsed *before* any other debris hit it!

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Link

Don't you see the debris? Huge chunks are hitting that building! Wait, I think I see a plane hit wtc7. Yup, there's a mysterious fifth plane!

Ok, mystery solved. WTC7 got hit by another plane. Or was it diesel fuel. I'm so confused. And I still can't find the meteorite that hit WTC6.

Another Picture

For all your wtc video needs just go here.

If anyone finds the meteorite that hit 6 or knows the origins of the mysterious plane that hit 7 please let me know.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The intro does it for me

"Mr. Buffett was reportedly at his home in Omaha, Nebraska watching TV when he heard about the terrorist attacks. He was getting ready to host his "last annual golf charity event" which just happened to be at the U.S. Strategic Command headquarters located at Offutt Air Force Base in Omaha. Offutt AFB is, coincidentally, where President G. W. Bush flew to on Air Force One later in the day for "safety". This early golf charity event hosted by Mr. Buffett was to include celebrities, professional athletes, and a small group of business leaders in which one of these business leaders became a very lucky person.

This very lucky person was Ann Tatlock, the CEO of Fiduciary Trust Co. International. Now what made Mrs. Tatlock such a lucky person for being invited to this charity event that morning? Mrs. Tatlock not only works in the World Trade Center, but her offices were right where Flight 175 crashed into the WTC 2."

Is it not possible that a type of homing devise was used to crash the planes perfectly into the buildings?

new topics

top topics

join