It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My road to 9/11 enlightenment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hello ATS, another conspiracy believer I know on another forum recently guided me here. I read through a couple threads here and am happy to see people getting the message and asking the questions that matter, as opposed to those in denial who ridicule and mock any mention of a conspiracy on my home forum. A little background info on me, I was never much for politics or questioning authority, for being a life-long city guy I'm actually very down to Earth. I don't know when my ideals changed, but eventually I started questioning why 9/11 happened and what we could have done to prompt such an attack.

Like most of you I watched the drama of 9/11 unfold on TV. That day I had to work at noon that day so I was asleep when my Mom called later that morning from the Courthouse she works at to tell me they weren’t letting anyone leave. At this point I had no idea what was happening or what she was babbling about. Picking up on my confusion she then blurts out something along the lines of “We’re being attacked, David! Put the news on!” So I get off the phone with her and turn on the news, just minutes later the first tower starts to collapse. I just couldn’t believe what was happening, it even made me check outside my window for any rioting in the streets (I was 18 and lived in Philadelphia).

I really don’t need to explain the shock and awe I went through, you all saw what I saw and have your own emotions to deal with. Fast-forward to sometime in 2005 when 9/11 seemingly slipped out of my conscious other then when I would hear about it on the news, which I rarely watch as it is. I got one of those damn chain emails from my friend with this Flash presentation about 9/11 inaccuracy, so I give it a look and it really blew me away. Here I am, a hardheaded adult now, getting pulled into believing this conspiracy by an attachment in this chain email. I tried to shrug it off but the pictures it showed and the questions it brought up really got to me.

Then I saw Loose Change recently and there was no turning back, I became convinced there was cover-up and starting drawing some conclusions about it in my mind. Throw in a couple articles on the contrary and some Alex Jones movies on Google video and I officially found myself changed enough to wear a tinfoil hat. No turning back now, I finally felt compelled enough to voice my opinion to family, friends, co-workers, and even strangers I just end up shooting the ish with - how foolish I must look to some of these people, but I no longer care of how I’m perceived. I’m confident enough that there was a conspiracy and that we need to fight back by spreading the truth. It might not stop this from happening again, but damnit, at the very least I feel good about myself in trying to make a difference while working a meaningless 9 to 5 job with no family of my own yet.

I love the USA and believe that we’re at the point where it’s up to us to defend our own freedom instead of relying on politicians to do so. This country was founded by brilliant pioneering minds that were actually interested in free speech and security from a controlling government. New people run our country now and they obviously want control, so of course they’ll start picking at the Bill of Rights, the very heart of what makes this a free country, sacrificing an amendment one at a time with the insurance of security. It’s sad, it’s so very sad, and if it was me who lost a loved one that day faced with this evidence, I don’t know how far I would be stretched to retaliate. Each of us are victims because of what happened, but it’s up to you guys to decide if you want to be a victim in comatose, or a victim who rises up against the lies and deceit of what happened by spreading the word.

Bless you all.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenVisage
I love the USA and believe that we’re at the point where it’s up to us to defend our own freedom instead of relying on politicians to do so. This country was founded by brilliant pioneering minds that were actually interested in free speech and security from a controlling government. New people run our country now and they obviously want control, so of course they’ll start picking at the Bill of Rights, the very heart of what makes this a free country, sacrificing an amendment one at a time with the insurance of security. It’s sad, it’s so very sad, and if it was me who lost a loved one that day faced with this evidence, I don’t know how far I would be stretched to retaliate. Each of us are victims because of what happened, but it’s up to you guys to decide if you want to be a victim in comatose, or a victim who rises up against the lies and deceit of what happened by spreading the word.

Bless you all.

The history books may tell you this country was founded by honest men but i think its always been ruled by the illuminati. the world has been ran by them since civilization began.

I suggest reading Rule By Secrecy, by Jim Marrs. goes in depth about the freemasons, illuminati and the bloodlines that have been manipulating governments of the world for their beneft for a long time now.

[edit on 1-4-2006 by joepits]

join