It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star signs and compatibility

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 05:03 AM
link   
okily dokily...

I am an Aries cusp Taurus and a Monkey... lol and apparrently I am compatible with with other fire signs and Dragons....and I also can't spell....so need perhaps someone who is an editor? lol

do you think its all a load of crock or think its legit?

pst...any Fire Dragons out there? lol

well I wont know unless I experience it!!

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   
First, I'd like to welcome our very first Monkey to ATS! This is great, I thought you just ate bannanas and flung things at each other....but to come to ATS, thats something

I think if starsigns do have an impact on compatability, it doesn't make much difference. You will eventually (hopefuly) fall in love with someone regardless of their starsign, but if it helps narrow down the process of finding them, great.

However, what if your *real* "soulmate" was an incompatible sign? Would they not have a chance? You could be throwing away a chance to be with the perfect person for you! I wouldn't put much faith in it, but I suppose it can't do much harm...

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I believe that signs affect the way people get along. However I also believe that if you truly care about someone, you will find ways to compromise with eachother and work around those differences.

I'm a monkey too

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by chebob
First, I'd like to welcome our very first Monkey to ATS! This is great, I thought you just ate bannanas and flung things at each other....but to come to ATS, thats something
very funny... lol

However, what if your *real* "soulmate" was an incompatible sign? Would they not have a chance? You could be throwing away a chance to be with the perfect person for you! I wouldn't put much faith in it, but I suppose it can't do much harm...

oh dear, tonight I was supposed to go out for dinner with a guy and I asked him what year he was born...not like it is the first thing I asked but in conversation...well I had a week to think about it and also check out what he was...turns out he is a Tiger :O and that Monkeys and Tigers don't get along at all...so I um .... rang and cancelled. lol Hmm so perhaps I have thrown away the perfect person? oh well.

Even though it is a guide, it might save some time and energy if you rely on it as I have done...

mod edit: quote clarity

[edit on 31-3-2006 by sanctum]

top topics

join