It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slip on O'reily, exsposes elitist brotherhood, sounded fishy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I was just watching O'reily factor (humor purposes) and Congressman Anthony Weiner, (D) and they had a cheesy discussion where they were supporting each others rhetoric, the at the end when the signed off, Congressman Weiner said, "Thank you, Brother O'reily." Is that sketch or what? Seems to me it was a slip of tongue and O'reily sort of hesitated when he said it. Anyone else catch that? PLEASE! AAC

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I hate when Steven Sosa(Author of "Secret Societies of America's Elite") is right. Plus, it happened a few years ago too. At least a couple congressmen on the show have called him "brother". It was like the first couple seasons of it. Back when I cared a little more for his public Bull.

Bad College Grads! BAD! BAD!

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 03:59 AM
link   
i think its maybe an "in" thing with Fox.
The other night, i was watching (from UK) a discussion with Brit Hume, Juan Williams and some others. And the presenter, when asking for a reply from Hume, to what Williams had just said.....said something like, ..."what response do you have to what Brother Williams said"

weird.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Maybe they're trying to be hip. 'Sup, brother?

I lived in Hawai'i for 5 years, and we called each other bra'. Maybe Hawai'i should be reexamined as the new NWO HQ.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Does anyone know if either one of them are masons

new topics

top topics

join