It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Desperate for Terror Arrests

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
SOURCE

The U.S. has a vast and very expensive Homeland Security bureaucracy with nothing to do. There hasn't been a terrorist attack in America since 2001. There has been a vast quantity of terror alerts, the purpose of which was to scare Americans into supporting an unnecessary and illegal aggressive attack on Iraq.

How does it make us safer to put a medical doctor and a jazz musician in prison? Why did the FBI spend two years entrapping these two American citizens?

It took the FBI so many years to get these two, doesnt it seem suspicious to you?Like the police who find it easier to frame people than to convict them on the evidence, the FBI will find it easier to manufacture "terrorists" with entrapment than to catch real terrorists.

This is real serious. It could happen to you and I. I do beleive certain people are being set up every day.

I was upset when the scientists and microbiologists turned up dead, but this is happening to average run of the mill people.

Maybe i am wrong and these two individuals deserve what they are getting, but i look forward to a full and complete explanation that clearly explains why they are terrorists.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
This is a excellent point you brought up here. Thank you.

Does anyone know what the trained profession was of Yasser Arafat. I could be wrong but was it not as a physician?? Anyway ..it was anything but what he became. I think some of you get the point.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This could be an issue World wide.
Check out the De'menzies shooting in England.

If that wasn't a cock up, then i don't what was. Maybe scapegoats are what the Governments are looking for? This would put the public on some kind of alert, and also knowing that our Governments are actually doing something to protect us might make us rest easy. Yeah right, we all know what is going on. Cover up after cover up.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
This is 2 grown men, with families and careers, who decide to support the jihad with medical and martial arts training. They were well aware of what they were doing, and I somehow see nowhere that fear of reprisal could come from.

I am glad that we stopped someone who would heal the members of an organization that was responsible for horrible acts of terror and to train them in the same manner for hand to hand combat as the 9/11 hijackers.

They should have put their families ahead of ideals.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Esdad,

You dont know this for sure. You're blowing smoke again. How can you know the facts? Because Fox said so???

You dont know this with any more certainty than the rest of us do.

Plheeeze

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
dgtempe, I thought you were nicer than that
. I didn't take it from FOX, I took it from your article.

Recently, two American citizens were caught in a FBI sting. One, an Ivy League-educated physician, is charged with agreeing to provide medical care to wounded holy warriors in Saudi Arabia. The other, a famous jazz musician, is charged with agreeing to train jihadists in martial arts.

They were approached and asked if they would help a cause, nad in this case it was to assist jihad movements overseas. This is the same as ATF agents infiltrating white-supremist groups or LA vice attempting to infiltrate MS-13.

All I did was show that you should not support anything that could get you into trouble, they did, and they will pay for it. How is this blowing smoke?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
But i am nice. This doesnt prove they did anything wrong.

They WOULD have to have some kind of probable cause, i would imagine, real or make beleive.

Back to square one.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I agree with dgtempe here. The Homeland Security has nothing to do, and they are so bored, that they are actually making up things that are happening.

Then...we have the CIA kidnapping supposed "terrorists" and taking them to foreign soil to torture them.

The War on Terror is a farce to begin with, just another fabricated war, by a dictorial or tyrannical Government...you pick the wording there, who wants to steal away all of the US Constitution from an ignorant populace, so they can rule us easier and not have us question their actions.

I say, question everything that the government does. They're too busy covering up their actions.

Check this out : [url=http:// www.amazon.com.../0932438156&tag=experiencedli-20&camp=1789&creative=9325">Blowback, 9/11, and Cover-Ups

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   

The U.S. has a vast and very expensive Homeland Security bureaucracy with nothing to do. There hasn't been a terrorist attack in America since 2001. There has been a vast quantity of terror alerts, the purpose of which was to scare Americans into supporting an unnecessary and illegal aggressive attack on Iraq.

Umm... is this the dumbest quote or what? These geniuses cans seem to comprehend the idea that maybe, just maybe the reason there has not been an attack on the US since 9/11 is because we have this bored huge DOHS.

It reminds me of the moronic statements made by some after the cold war. “Hey man we spent all that money to make weapons but we never went to war.” All the while ignoring that if it wasn't for that money and weapons there would have been a war, the weapons helped keep the peace and balance.

join