It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO show on tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Tonight (Monday March, 27)

On The National Geographic Channel

"Is it Real? UFOs"

8pm also airs again at 11pm

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Cheers meshuggah1324.

I'll be checking that out.

JRod.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Also on a side note, the complete solar eclipse is this Wednesday March 29!!!

Remembe back in 1991 in Mexico the UFOs that they caught on video? I heard a ton of people are going to Libia to see the eclipse. Should be interesting...

sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
What a misleading title. They should have called it "Let’s debunk the UFOs"

I mean, all they did was debunk, debunk, debunk. No objective stuff, just a one sided story. In other words, UFOs are believed by the insane, real scientists are gods. We (Biased scientists) know that they CAN'T exist, therefore let’s foolishly debunk all of it.

I loved how original the "Planet Venus" one was. Gosh-dam, cant they get over it!
They tried to debunk the 1991 eclipse UfO by saying that it was Venus, what a bunch of a-holes. They did not even mention how the UFO distorted the air, or how the clouds would pass behind it. If it where a planet, the clouds would have covered it.

They then get the clowns at ALCIONE, the most notorious Jaime Maussan haters in Mexico to try and debunk everything. They hate that man (Maussan) to death; therefore, they will find any little mistake he makes and turn it into a humiliating statement. I don’t believe anything these clowns have to say about the subject because they are bias. That is not how to conduct a real scientific experiment.

In short, I am starting to believe that the whole debunking stuff is a last resort to buy the government some time. They know that UFO disclosure is coming and that they can't stop it. More and more people are reporting, and videotaping events that are harder and harder to explain. They (GOV.) are trying their best to make people confused, they have their best agents and colleagues to act as if there is nothing to it, but fail with every new UFO video that comes in. They have lost, and we are on the verge of something so spectacular, that not even all their money can prevent. The truth! ETs have found us and are making it known.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Cabanman:

that's why I don't watch those shows anymore I've seen enough of them to figure out the agenda. Besides you are watching the Main Stream Media too right.. so what can you expect from the mouthpiece of the man??

While I'm on the topic.. can you get a show on TV and challenge what the man wants society to believe in the first place? Would be a good topic for a thread.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Thanks for letting us know. I wish I could have at least seen it meshuggah1324, I don't get that particular channel with our subscription.

It kind of sucks though. I get excited about a UFO show, and then the debunkers end up casting their shadow. Well, at least these shows do show some evidence, which we can make our own decision on.

Thanks again for letting us know.

Troy

top topics

join