It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its "Big Chicken" to the rescue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

I know lots of us are paranoid about Avian flu. It may or may not be a reality, however, i think this "flu" is not without the help of big corporations, or shall we say, "BIG CHICKEN"

"To make matters worse, governments … are pursuing measures to force poultry indoors and further industrialize the poultry sector. In practice this means the end of the small-scale poultry farming that provides food and livelihoods to hundreds of millions of families across the world."

I've thought this all along. Its not just about Rumsfeld's Tamifl$$$$.

And then there's this:

pittsburghlive.com... guests/s_434378.html

According to University of Ottawa flu virologist Earl Brown, lethal bird flu is entirely man-made, first evolving in commercially produced poultry in Italy in 1878. The highly pathogenic H5N1 is descended from a strain that first appeared in Scotland in 1959.

People have been living with backyard flocks of poultry since the dawn of civilization. But it wasn't until poultry production became modernized and birds were raised in much larger numbers and concentrations that a virulent bird flu evolved. Somehow, the virus that arose in Scotland found its way to China, where, as H5N1, it has been raging for more than a decade.

Is this just simply another "follow the money trail"????

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I would definitely agree that this may equate to more than a random virus. I am sure there are cases of drug companys having an antidote handy and charge 5, 10 or even 20 times what it cost. (the film constant gardner may be a good example to use here. Given the choice of risk death or buy an antidote i know what i would pick.. thus raising the question do they deliberately infect people to generate panic?
Risk assessment
Money

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Thank you for your reply. I know some are completely sold on the story that Avian 'Flu is going to do us all in. Yes, i agree, but if you look at these articles (by bye way, accredited by the National accreditation of Websites)
you will get a different and very possible spin on all of this.

Worth looking at.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Yes - follow the money.

IMO - the conspiracy is not about pretending there is a crisis. It's about knowing there is a crisis - and having known for a very long time - and manipulating the situation for total control, power and profit.

...Also IMO - we are at the tail end of a 200-year strategy to kill democracy and regain control for the bankers. We're just becoming aware of a few details...

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
But who is the ones to benefit and to lose on all these.

The only countries available that still raise their food in the backyard are third world countries.

Most of them African nations and south American.

This people can barely feed their own animals how they are going get money to buy chicken raise by corporation.

Unless some have in mind to get rid off all the poultry and have it deliver to countries ready for consumption but at what price.

top topics

join