It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Similar Alien Invasion Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Ok I'm a skeptic so don't take this as a "sign".

I'm sure we've all had scary alien dreams or maybe invasion dreams so I ask for kind of a survey of what you've had. The reason I ask is because I was listening to the radio (I think it was C2C) and heard a guy tell his dream that had some very similar attributes to one that I remember from 10 years ago.

The key was what he saw in the sky: dark grey worm like things against a stormy background.

Mine was nearly identical: I look up outside and I remember a warm semi-humid thunderstorm cloud cover and and see these wavering gray snake/worm like "things with faces" slowly moving in and out from the clouds. These aren't the aliens but either their ships or some type of creatures they've brought. From the ground the "worms" would look about the length of two jetliners. In my dream, I'm outside with other people and of course everyone is in awe and panic at the same time and we all make a run for the inside of a building. For some reason there's an Air Force colonel there, who's off duty, saying that it's finally happened, the aliens have landed. There's about 20-30 of us in this basement lobby or living room and we barricade the door because we know they're coming. Then I wake up.

The War of the World's movie with the storm really sparked my memory on this and gave me the chills with how the aliens appeared, but mine was less dramatic (no lightning or wind). In my dream, there isn't a sense of horror as much as a sense of "change"...there's fear obviously but there's also some kind of "coolness" to see all of this.

Maybe what I saw wasn't an invasion but some psychological symbol or maybe it's a glimpse at an alien planet that exists via the unconscious mind.

Anyway I'm looking for anyone who has had anything similar or not. (Wish I could find that guy who told that story on the radio). And no this was not after a night of drinking tequila with the worm in it.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Similar to mine
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Is that the only one you have had?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Seriously?! I had the same dream. Well not exactly the same, in my dream I saw the grey worm/snake things on a TV.

I was in a big hall with a ton of people I knew and we had a small TV in the corner of the room. I was walking around the room trying to see what was going on, when I walked past the TV it turned on and showed me a dark stormy sky and grey worm/snake things. The only difference I had to your dream was in the middle of all these worm things there was a gap in the sky, no clouds or worm things in that spot at all. Suddenly a giant head of what looked like a Grey faded in. Not an actual giant head but kinda like a hologram.

I passed it off as a normal everyday dream till now. But there must be some kind of significance if at least 3 people have had almost the same dream?

[edit on 27/3/06 by Godlesswanderer]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
No big worm things here. I have dreamt about giant flying key like things. They were gold with 3 protrusions on one side and one on the other.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
9inelives...yep only worm/alien dream I've had. I haven't had anymore "invasion" dreams. I've had a couple UFO landing dreams...one I slightly remember and the other is more an image from a dream.

The first one I had when I was about 14. It started out at night and there's something on the radio about an airline crashing near my house. Not a large jet, more like one of those commuter jets that hold 20-30 people. Well the crash happened in this gravel pit quary and I go outside to look since the gravel pit is a about a mile away from my house. I decide to walk to the crash because I can see some flashing lights and what I remember to be fire engines parked down the road near the pit. I'm up on a hill and realize that the crash is on the near side to my house (this is a pretty big quary and one that existed in real life near to my house). Well I look down over the edge of the pit and there's this large UFO about the size of 4 story building and about 100 yards wide. It is kind of football (American) shaped with a second tier that kind of bubbles out. Blue and red lights are flashing on and around the UFO and reflecting off the gravel pit walls. The UFO was not silver but more of a white color with portholes and some blue and red coloring (I'm not 100% on that, but that is the fragment I seem to remember). The thing that I do remember was that this had a more friendly feel to it and though alien, there were humans on board with the aliens and some people walking about the outside of the craft in the pit (I was about 400 meters away on the dark hill so no one saw me). There was no jet crash, it was a cover story. The UFO for some reason wanted to land there...I'm not sure why. Anyway I'm pretty excited since there's no fear in any of this but a sense of adventure. Well...I wake up so I kind of got ripped off on going down to the UFO. I was a little more scared after waking up for some reason, probably because it was still dark.

The second is brief: I see a rainforest canopy as I stand up on this hill or stone something and look across the sea of trees. It's either cloudy or near sunrise/sunset because the only thing that shows light are these two golden lights out in the distance (the East I believe) that are slowly moving in. I'm not alone but with some other people though I don't see them. Very relaxing and spiritual feeling, the forest is very quiet. That's about it...just an image of these two gold lights hovering over the trees on the horizon slowly moving in. The lights are alien/spiritual in some nature but I haven't dreamed anything else to lend me any clues. Definetly South/Central American feel though...I rarely if ever dream about South America, but this image sticks in my mind clear as day.

That's about it on the UFO landing dreams, thanks for your response.

[edit on 27-3-2006 by Atomic]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atomic
9inelives...yep only worm/alien dream I've had. I haven't had anymore "invasion" dreams.

where did you get the worm from? i never dream about that... now that would be messed up. My main one is a massive black WALL killometers in size like an empty space and hundreds of thousands of people being slaughtered/going suicidal...like they cant controll it, this is the best way i can put it into words.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Godlesswanderer...thanks. Maybe there is something to it. Alien head? Well I never saw an alien in my dream but "grey alien" was definitley the message I got of who had landed.

I would like to add that the though the sky was cloudy, there was still a hint of sun or some light source illuminating parts of the lighter clouds in the background.

Guess we'll see if anyone else has anything...

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
9...Yeah I've never dreamed about these snake/worm things since (which is fine with me). Black wall, wow that is an intense image.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I've had the invasion dream also. Same weather conditions. Very gray sky (which I think purposely adds to the ominous nature of the dream) but the invaders were the classic shape. They were firing lasers and everyone was diving to the ground. I was on my belly and had a feeling of terror and that it was the end.

This happened many years ago though and I have since learned to manipulate my dreams. I will never forget that horrible feeling though.

new topics

top topics

join