It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO.. any change??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I don't mean to be nieve here but being fairly new i'm interested in the format of this 'NWO', I have briefly read other threads relating to it but am still yet to make up my own mind.

If this NWO organisation actually does take over what would the consequences be for the people??

I mean i live in a country, go to work everyday pay tax etc.. i don't physically see the Government in action (with exception to hospitals, police etc) i'm sure that this NWO will also provide such amenities as no world power can control the entire population if there is a general feeling of unrest. So what will be done to take control? and how will my life change from the constant routine of eat, sleep and work?? I don't know if we'l even notice a difference which begs the question are they in charge now????

[edit on 26-3-2006 by Knights]

[edit on 26-3-2006 by Knights]

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
you only see what it wants you to see it as ie. police/hospitals/schools ect... all of which are used to take 100% controll of your life as you grow up and hence....the eat, sleep and work pattern emerges. No it doesnt stop and and it wont for a long time. In my eyes humans are slaves to something that none of us can see or understand, we all work all our lives and contribute to the chain of government and for what? i think that humans in the begining were smart enough not to be treated like kids and be goverened and told what to do, its just been soo long that everyone has forgotten how.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
If you read the sticky threads at the top of the main page you will see that the NWO is not one organization but a host of different factions sometimes working together...other times on a smaller scale to bring about what they describe as the "new order". People that belong to these factions entrench themselves in government and policy making bodies. The "thinkers" write the policy and pass it on to the government officials responsible for turning policy into law.

Not everyone is a part of these factions...today we are seeing a saturation of people connected to the NWO philosophy within our governments. (Bush and Kerry were both Skull & Bones). I believe this is the closest "they" have come to actually bringing the new world order into existence though they have tried and failed many times.

What will be done? The laws will be changed on a slow but steady pace. These new laws will be ushered in under the problem-reaction-solution method as to not overly excite the population. Once the laws are in place the enforcement of them will be easy as most of the population will accept them as necessary.

Are they in charge now? Yes, cousin. I believe "they" are in charge now. When Senator Feingold stood before the senate and actually read them the constitution and they still voted for the patriot act in spite of the fact that it violates the constitution...I have to say "they" are in charge.

I tried to explain it with few words and as simply as possible. Hope that helps but no one can really explain it to you. There is so much past, present, future stuff that you have to want to read. (and have the time which most don't).

Peace.

new topics

join