It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Bush Guilty on 9-11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
If he guilty of mass crimes against America what should be done to him? I think Bush is evil man and not innocent like my friend says.Bush seems dumb but i think he is smarter than he pretends.
Tell me your feelings about Larry Silverstein a greedy evil man too.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   
How is he guilty of anything related to 9/11 when people cant even make up there minds (or show any inkling of substantial proof) that there was even a conspiracy to be guilty of?

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuietSoul
How is he guilty of anything related to 9/11 when people cant even make up there minds (or show any inkling of substantial proof) that there was even a conspiracy to be guilty of?

Thank you thank you thank you

And if the truth comes out its going to take time for it to come out. We are still only 5 years from the day in question. Like a lot of dark secrets in our history the truth comes out a lot longer down the line.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47

Originally posted by QuietSoul

Thank you thank you thank you

And if the truth comes out its going to take time for it to come out. We are still only 5 years from the day in question. Like a lot of dark secrets in our history the truth comes out a lot longer down the line.

If Bush not guilty, than may be I can be wrong. I don't feel Bin Laden did the attacks in America, so why people still believe that Bin Laden story is real with no proof either?

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
"Bush is a puppet for a hardcore global crime syndicate setting up a world government and turning America into a hi-tech police state."

- Alex Jones

new topics

top topics

join