It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wright Patterson AFB

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Does anyone have any info about Wright Pat? I just moved to Ohio about a year ago and I have heard some really strange stories so far about this place. From what I understand there is a Hanger "B" that is ultra top secret and there is a protocol for shooting people on sight for tresspassing from what I have heard.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Here'e a thread on it I just found, Click apparently its where the alien bodies and wreckage from Roswell were first taken. Interesting stuff.

[edit on 26-3-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I think that in the case of Hanger B, you might be referring to the "Blue Room" - Info1 Info2

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   
No ,.. your very correct in being suspicious ...

Wright-Patterson AFB has a long history of ... well , ... making History.

UFOs are just part of the Wright-Patterson AFB legacy!

Edit: I do not mean UFOs are US technology , just saying Wright-Patterson AFB was involved somehow.

[edit on 26-3-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Wright Patterson AFB, Wright Field in the time of Roswell (before the Air Force's creation), was one of the locations that debris was flown to after the Roswell recovery. I state this as a fact because the flight of debris (whether UFO or otherwise) to Wright Field is a verifiable fact.

The "Blue Room" reference is as mentioned above.... Also, in the highly debated "Security Manual" documents, Wright Patterson seems to be listed as a possible destination for alien biological artifacts/material... Wright-Patterson has thus played a central role in UFOlogy, as many different roads seem to end up leading to the base.

top topics

join