It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Powerless?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I guess its been awhile since I posted properly on this board and that I think makes it necessary to ask what you think,

Are we powerless to an Alien invasion whether surreptitious or overt in its nature?

Do you know when you are having the wool pulled over your eyes? Do you Drink Coca cola, eat McDonalds and Bank at Citi? Or are you able to make the distinction between that which is good and which is not?

Have the governments of the world over the last fifty to sixty years been able to develop effective deterrents to Alien species and technology by subervsive means?

Could you as a free thinking individual respond to a threat of not just another culture but one of entirely Alien extraction? Trench warfare is repugnant enough but could you facedown something unhuman?

The talk here is of an emergent Human underground we just have not decided if its strictly necessary or not. So people, is it?

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I dont think the need for a human underground is completely neccesary, So far no unhuman race has tried any funny buisness. In the case of being powerless i dont think we are. Now if there was and invasion, i guess we should band together for the good og the human race but until then keep looking to the sky.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Have the governments of the world over the last fifty to sixty years been able to develop effective deterrents to Alien species and technology by subervsive means?

I can't believe we've done nothing to prepare for the threat. In the early 40's, the threat was seen as very real, and treated very seriously. I seriously doubt this idea all went away with the decision to employ ridicule and disavowment....

The fact that we HAVEN'T been invaded also speaks volumes. Either they have no desire to invade, or we've at least succeeded in making it not worth their while.... Either way...I'm a happy little human in regards to this question....

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I thought the whole purpose or Reagans Star Wars Defense system was to repel an alien invasion. They just used the cover of a Missle Defense System so the public wouldnt freak out? Like I said that is what I thought, but I could TOTALLY be wrong here.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Well, let exclude the possbility that they are already bend into our society. If a alien.. take it Greys invade us, The Greys have antimatter weapons that could nuke our entire planet and it is impossible to defend it. Except they want/need something we have, then they will send space craft to destroy major cities, crippled military armed forces all over the world. Powerful countries with weapons of mass destruction such as U.S, China or Russia will use any effort in a desperate to destroy them but that only slow them down. The conclusion is WE ARE DOOMED. Unless another race decided to help us. Don't believe T.V where they are destroy by bacteria. They will take time to study Earth and take precaution. Some reasons why they yet invade us
1. Another powerful alien race (may have responible for us here) are protecting us.
2.They are on Earth already, preparing to slaughter us in the near-invasion.
3.Universe is so big, they need time to find us.
4.They have no interest on a inferior race like us.
5.Our technology is too advance for them (unlikely).
6.Human is the only race in the entire universe (More unlikely)
7.Other race are peaceful, we are the only dumb destructive race (quite unlikely).
How do u all think of my theroy??

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I'd pit the powers of the world against each other and let them do my dirty work. Then I'd have a smaller percentage of the population to contend with and most would sick, injured, terrified etc. Not to mention most of the remaining people would be plain old civilians with no weapons mastery, or collective leaders to speak of.

Job done...I'd like that in non-sequenced 20's and 50's please.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Invasion is usually done for resources, we probably dont have anything that is worth invading us over. Think about it, why have nations on earth invaded other countries if it was not for their resources. Its probably as simple as that

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure during an incasion I'd be able to punch a Grey out.

Most likely they are just observing right now. I think that there is a powerful alien presence here now, and always was. It is understood that this race controls the Earth, and it is seen that way by other species in the universe.

top topics

join