It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the answer????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
why dont we make a law that requires a license to have a child...or maybe a law that limits the number of children one person can raise..im talking about a world law...not just U.S. there is to many scumbags raising kids,that turn out to be scumbags. either new ways of controlling the birth rate or we can keep doing what we been doing forever,have a big war where many lives are lost..ther has to be another way off thinning the herd with out killing to do it...its time for man to rethink his place..the planet has more people now than it has had EVER....is there anyone with the ANSWER???

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I was just taking to someone about having a limit on the number of children you should be able to have the other day.

China is the most populated country in the world and currently has a limit of 1 child per family. Here a website on it:
geography.about.com...
China currently has a population of over 1.3 billion people.

I do think the world is becoming over populated and would b a good idea to have this law.

[edit on 6-4-2006 by The_Truth_Seeker]

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I totally agree with this thought. People that want to have children should be required to take a course on raising and caring for them. There are too many children that are neglected, abused or given up for adoption. Bringing a child into the world is the most important thing a person can do. We need a lisence for everyting else, why not this?

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
One major flaw would the the religious aspect where it is against someone's religion to use birth control. Some religions completely prohibit it and those families can have a large number of births.

As far as the parenting classes, I like that idea. Not everyone is prepared enough or mature enough to have a child(ren).

JDub

new topics

top topics

join