It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN allows on-air 911 Questions!!??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
OK

I was just at CNN.com
and on the main page, on the Right hand side they have a list of storys

it says
"Watch : Charlie Sheen Shares his 911 Theory"

Now basically on CNN Broadcast they are showing a conversation between
Charlie Sheen and ALEX JONES?????

And they are basically saying they think 911 Offical story doesnt add up

and CNN is reporting this???

I Smell a Double Conspiracy here , how about you guys??

i dont know how to get the 'link' for this video

Just go to CNN.com ASAP to find it cuz it wont be there for long!

its under Watch Video Catagory also, so just look for this particular video and watch it

now ask yourself one good quest
"why is CNN reporting this Taboo subject? and how did Alex Jones get away with that? LMAO

I searched the terrorism forum and didnt find a subject on this

So lets discuss this weird wild new development, shall we?

I think CNN was may be controlled by certain forces, that wanted everyone to see "questioning 911" for some bizzare reason ?
Any theorys??

Cant wait to hear what everyone thinks about this!!

CNN now broadcasting Alex Jones broadcasts questioning 911
What planet am I on agian??

Can you believe they even put this on their website?? Crazynesss!

oh BTW if anyone knows how to post a link to that video from CNN
Please post the link and ill edit MY post with that link so that everyone can see it Thanks!!

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Wow...that's...fascinating.

I can only see two things coming out of this:

Either

1) It is an attempt by Charlie Sheen to gain support for him by saying this,

or

2) He is actually stating the truth, and the government will have the video pulled within an hour or two. If so...I wish I could have seen the look on the person's face that got the report first about the story!

Does anyone know how to get this downloaded? If the Government takes it off, it might help if the people had the video to watch off of a different site...

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
well it clearly wasnt charlie sheens choice to put this on CNN.com front page news!

its was CNN insiders ' choice

and thats why at the current moment my speculation leads to the initial hypothesis of this being a
Psy-Op

A Psychological Operation perpetrated by some insider group in the aim of causing CNN viewers to Question 911 Official Story

OR at least; Know that Alot of americans question it

Very Interesting indeed!

Yes we need a copy of this video to post in here And a link to the video

Please someone get us both so we can analyze this and figure out exactly what the motives behind putting this on CNN front page is all about!

The second i saw it on there i KNEW i HAD to bring it to ATS right away!
Something smells fishy!!

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The Towers were brought down. This could symbolize the destruction of our nation's financial phallus.
First, we believe the official story, and it's used to back an illegal war.
Next, we're at war for 3 years, and pro and anti war people alike recomend that we stay in Iraq. Even pro war Republicans are saying that our govt. handled the situation incorrectly, thereby weakening our nation nationally and internationally.
Now we are being told by the Bilderberg group, one branch of the Illuminati, to distrust the US govt., another branch of the Illuminati. This all builds up to widespread distrust of the US govt.
While this is going on, we have a Chinese government docking military submarines at our nations largest western port and no one seems to care.

It looks to me like the plan is, and always was, to take down the US government through financial ($6 trillion deficit), public opinion (42% want bush impeached), military (Iraq, Iran, maybe Russia/China?) means. "They" control everything, and we are doing exactly what they want.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add comments there.

Thread closed.

top topics

join