It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is a fairy tale

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
After much thought, I've decide that there are only two main possibilities

1. God is real, but is a kid with an ant farm, and he does what he wishes with us, we are just his toys to use and play with, metaphorically speaking of course.

2. There are others out there who made us as a test. We have been trying to find other life out there. I don't know the exact date, but I believe it's in the next 30 years that all of our radio signals have scoured 99% of the galaxy. We know how to fool RADAR, what makes us think that if these "higher beings" don't want to be found they would just simply fool us into thinking that that part of the galaxy is clear, when truly it isn't. The way I look at it, we are just a simulation. We were created by some who is farther up on the evolutionary scale.

I have alot more to say on the later topic, but that will come later, either in another thread or later in this one.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by formoneyormind
I don't know the exact date, but I believe it's in the next 30 years that all of our radio signals have scoured 99% of the galaxy.

Not even close in 30 years. The Milkway is about 100,000 Light years across so It would take radio siganls 100,000 years to reach on end to the other. It would then take another 100,000 years for any response to reach earth.

I think our signals have reached about 10,000 stars which aint much when you consider the Milky Way consists of 100 billion stars

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Like I said before i don't know the exact time, but i know for a fact that the amount of radio signals being sent out are double every 3 months. So if you do the math it works out that we will see the end of radio signals in our galaxy. When you look at the length of our lives it's the blink of an eye in the time of all the cosmos. All i'm saying is that if their out there and they don't want us to find them, they'll simple make themselves invisible to us.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   
You indeed said you didnt now the exact numbers but 30 years and 90,000 plus thousand years are a huge difference Radio signals can only travel at the speed of light.

I do agree aliens if they wanted could likely hide themselves from us. We are already working on technology that can do just that radar, optical , thermal stealth. None of ours are perfect but in a few hundreds years they might be.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   
You forgot the 3rd possibility, no one created us, evolution happened. Also we havent scouted 99% of the galaxy -_-;; why state facts you have no idea about?

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Using 99% was just show how we would find it hard to scan the full galaxy. No matter how many radio signals we send out, there are always those few places that haven't been mapped yet. Maybe you were confused, but i believe the meaning of that sentence is that in the next 30 years 99% will be mapped. My 30 year timeframe has been proven wrong. But maybe you should read the hole thread.

new topics

top topics

join