It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Magazine covers 9/11 Truth Movement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Just found a great article that deals faily with the events of 9/11. I urge everyone to read it. It mentions everything from the Illuminati, NWO, Pentagon, Pods, anything and everything that has to do with 9/11.

It can be found here.
newyorkmetro.com...

As my name on ATS implies, I believe in the MIHOP (made it happen on purpose) meme. Which one are you?

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Yeah I saw that too and I'm working my way through it. Good overview and everyone should have a look at this I think. The truth is coming out and some people are gonna get hurt.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Good, people should know what really happened at the world trade center. The government disgusts me! How can they do something like that...Oh wait. Now I remember! Money and power, lol.

It's truly sad, I feel bad for those people. Wow I just got Deja Vu... That was wierd...I just had a flash that someone would reply to this and say what? Wierd...Ohwell anyways, yeah I am dissappointed at what happened...Hopefully the freedom tower will stand in its place.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I am disappointed that there are so few replies to this thread because I believe the article linked above is an indication of the awakening of the people to the truth about 9/11 and the beginning of a mainstream acceptance of the fact that 9/11 was an inside job.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I've read it & fowarded it to alot of people. Things are in motion, people are waking up. Curious were this is heading... seems to me that conspiracy theories are not dying at all (what some expected a few years ago) but getting stronger and better documented by the day.

tm

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
If the whole conspiracy theory had no basis it would have died out by now. That is not happening, quite the contrary, more and more people are being awakened to the true events of 9/11/01.

Let the chips fall where they may.

Thank you for posting this, I will send it on to many others.

top topics

join