It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanism: The part of Arizona Wilder's testimony that makes sense.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Arizona Wilder talks a lot about Satanism and the occult. She claims she was a mother of darkness. She claims she was brainwashed (programmed) by Dr. Mengele from a very young age for this very purpose. All of the "shape-shifters" are also heavily into the occult.

This much makes sense. This much I can believe.

She claims she stands in a triangle to protect herself while performing her work. She has three alters: Isis, Osiris and Horas. She uses pentagrams and other geometric shapes to contain and control the monster reptillians that she raises.

This also makes sense.

What doesn't make sense is her explanation for the origin of the shape-shifters. Perhaps she was also brainwashed into believing this story that the reptillians are a race from another planet.

Does it not make more sense that what they really are is something from the demonic realm?

Is it not true that Amerindian shamen were able to shape-shift into animals; birds?

Is it possible that all people are able to shape-shift?

Perhaps if we focussed properly and took the correct steps?

Perhaps when we shape-shift, we become the ultimate expression of our true selves.

The bible says that we will be changed in an instant, in the blink of an eye.

So then, these power hungry illuminati satanists shape-shift into flesh eating reptiles during ceremony, because this is what they really are.

And, the reptillian monsters that are raised (from the dead) during these satanic ceremonies are simply illuminati members who have died, and now maintain that reptillian shape forever?

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Good points

Reptilians also exist in the 4th demension, the subterranian, and yes they do come from the planet Zeta Reticuli.

Demons can possess people. As I do believe that.

Shapeshifting physically has been in many folklores, like werewolves, and vampires. Is it possible? Possibly...but it's not that plausible. Switching DNA would be extremely hard. Can you imagine what it would feel like to shift physically into a wolf. I would imagine there would be much pain!

Think about it...a wolfs brain is not like us...your heart has to change, your eyes and the shape of your head have to change. Your muscle ligments, and veins have to tear and rip to form into a wolf. Your teeth will elongate and your jaw will disconnect! All this pain would cause you to pass out.

The power of the mind is so strong, but I seriously don't think that many have achieved shapeshifting. There is a certain type os shapeshifting. The shamans use this, they close their eyes and imagine that they have the mind of an animal that they choose. In fact, many people do this today.

So...would you even want to shift? It would be so painful you would die! Or blackout. Maybe that's why the man awakens naked the next day. Maybe? You never know... There are crazy people out there...lunatics that claim they are lycans. They're not. These are just people with problems...

People who claim they are vampires are just harvesting negative energy. Drinking somebody elses blood is disgusting...at least to me it is. They do this to get energy. There are "psychic vampires" these are the ones that drain your energy whether you are aware of it or not. You may feel drowsy or ill around that person... They don't have fangs either, they are just like you and me.

For a person to shift into a reptilian. Maybe it's a holographic image programmed into your mind? Arizona also says that when these beasts are exposed to blood...And I believe it has to be "menstrual blood" Then they will not be able to hold their form...

I believe you. And I believe that the queen of England, including prince charles and others are reptilians. Have you seen the size of the queen mothers coffin. It's huge!

Anyways, I suggest you do a lot of research on draconians, reptilians, aliens, etc. As it will help you understand more about what you don't know!

[edit on 21-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
On a webpage mentioning Ms. "Wilder", the author concludes:

The reptiles are described as a shape shifters, but what they really are is responsibility shifters because we can shift responsibility for our problems onto the reptiles.
The reptilian theory allows us to convince ourselves that nothing is our fault. Everything that goes wrong is because of the evil reptiles. We are innocent and pure. We are not responsible for any of the world's problems. We do not have to feel guilty for any of the wars, scams, or crummy governments.

How is the world going to improve when so many adults behave in this manner?

Personally, I think that sums it up quite well.

Link

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   

The reptilian theory allows us to convince ourselves that nothing is our fault. Everything that goes wrong is because of the evil reptiles. We are innocent and pure. We are not responsible for any of the world's problems. We do not have to feel guilty for any of the wars, scams, or crummy governments

I disagree that this is the case: any more or less than voting in an election anyway

Projection is possible onto anything: thats why its called projection: note how the above text in itself is projecting onto "reptillians"...

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by John White

Projection is possible onto anything: thats why its called projection: note how the above text in itself is projecting onto "reptillians"...

From a strictly psychological viewpoint, reptilians would be, of course, the perfect scapegoat. However, the article which I linked to above puts forth several other interesting ideas as well.

For example, the author states: Most people, especially Americans, have no understanding of science. Therefore, it is easy to fool them with theories that are nonsense. He then goes on to point out that the "shapeshifting" that the Ickeites speak of is physically impossible.

However, he also points out that is someone was given some sort of hallucinogen, such as high doses of '___' and mescaline, then placed before actors who pretend to shapeshift while the "patient' is told they are doing so, the person could probably believe it, especially if costumes were used by the actors for effect. For example, someone could dress up as the queen of England, then pretend she was turning into a lizard lady, then pretend to to be eating another actor, fake blood and all.

While Wilder (whose real name, I believe, is Jennifer Greene) could just be making the whole thing up, some sort of psychological experiment like the above is at least possible. But this would only explain her belief in it. I would still say that the others who believe in such stuff would do so from a scapegoat mentality.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

From a strictly psychological viewpoint, reptilians would be, of course, the perfect scapegoat. However, the article which I linked to above puts forth several other interesting ideas as well.

For example, the author states: Most people, especially Americans, have no understanding of science. Therefore, it is easy to fool them with theories that are nonsense. He then goes on to point out that the "shapeshifting" that the Ickeites speak of is physically impossible.

However, he also points out that is someone was given some sort of hallucinogen, such as high doses of '___' and mescaline, then placed before actors who pretend to shapeshift while the "patient' is told they are doing so, the person could probably believe it, especially if costumes were used by the actors for effect. For example, someone could dress up as the queen of England, then pretend she was turning into a lizard lady, then pretend to to be eating another actor, fake blood and all.

While Wilder (whose real name, I believe, is Jennifer Greene) could just be making the whole thing up, some sort of psychological experiment like the above is at least possible. But this would only explain her belief in it. I would still say that the others who believe in such stuff would do so from a scapegoat mentality.

From a psychological standpoint, certainly, in just the same way as Osama Bin Laden

However, I would not consider the people I have interacted with who have the most to offer on "the reptillian agenda" to be presenting their information becuase they have a need to blame powerful outside phantasms for the state of the world...its more often the case that these powerful forces are imposing on their lives completely against their will

How the public deas with processing that information is hardly their responsibility

Neither does Arizona Wilder's name change indicate anything especially significant in and of itself: anyone with an understanding of surviving trauma (and I am not talking exclusively of trauma based mind control, it could be domestic or sexual abuse, the loss of loved ones) will know that re-inventing a sense of identity is a very common part of the healing process

And those of a magical persuasion might also understand that to change ones name and appearance is a long proven method of breaking the domination of others

Having said that, I am more inclined to be impressed by the testomony of "insiders" like Svali

[edit on 21-3-2006 by John White]

[edit on 21-3-2006 by John White]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   

From a psychological standpoint, certainly, in just the same way as Osama Bin Laden

I don't think the two can be compared. We at least know Osama exists, and it is a fact that his organization has declared war against the USA (and it's also a fact that the USA created his organization, but that's a different thread).

However, I would not consider the people I have interacted with who have the most to offer on "the reptillian agenda" to be presenting their information becuase they have a need to blame powerful outside phantasms for the state of the world...its more often the case that these powerful forces are imposing on their lives completely against their will

How the public deas with processing that information is hardly their responsibility

it's certainly possible that powerful forces can impose themselves on others against their wills. But this obvious statement does not de facto give any credence to the reptilian story. Occam's Razor suggests the psychological "scapegoat" hypothesis, even if it's just at a subconscious level.

Neither does Arizona Wilder's name change indicate anything especially significant in and of itself

Nor did I claim it did. However, if someone wanted to do some background research to either verify or dispute her claims, one could check by researching her real name. Several scams have been uncovered in this way, for example, the authors of the infamous "Michelle Remembers", which started the so-called "satanic panic" back in the '80's, and was eventually found to be a hoax.

Having said that, I am more inclined to be impressed by the testomony of "insiders" like Svali

From what I've read of the Svali case, it seems to be, in large part, a plagiarism of the above-mentioned "Michelle Remembers", with a dash of Mike Warnke and Lauren Stratford thrown in for good measure.

posted on Jan, 1 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

I know this thread is really old, however I just want to respond to ML (whose name is interesting anyway). I think there is a control system, and the unfortunate people that aren't controlled by it, are a part of it, or have been alienated or assassinated (but made to look like a heart attack or suicide). Yes, we should take responsibility, and I personally don't know why WE the PEOPLE don't start a grass roots country, and no longer support the puppets (where do they come from anyway?) who are owned by banksters, drugsters, mafia, or maybe even a demon or reptile. Anyway when you look at the past history of kings, presidents, and so called leaders, the good ones rarely existed, even King David killed an innocent man, and let his son get away with incest and rape. Are you going to say, hey you dumb people are to blame for supporting a tsar or emperor to begin with? I think it is something to look at, but not the whole solution to a problem that has existed for a very long time. In short, this person blaming people for not taking responsibility didn't have any real advise on how to solve the issue, so is he/she to blame for it as well, or just another person in a corrupt system trying to analyze it from a limited view? As for Arizona, I feel she was dealt a raw deal, and we have been as well, because even if we think we are free, we aren't, we have been controlled, and even when we want to wake up, it is a difficult process... I will, however take responsibility on finding a truth in a world full of lies. I want to love my brothers and sisters in the process, no matter how f*&#d up they are.

posted on Jan, 23 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
yea I've seen the reptilians on the high way after I posted my keys all over the net and then echelon attached to me at Job Corps in Keystone, Pennsylvania. I walked about 100 miles on the high way on my way through the 100 miles - I saw a lot of mangled animal bodies on the road and people just drove over them. At night time during my walk - there were semi trucks coming down the road every 20 seconds and the occupied area of the passenger side and the driving side of some of the semi trucks lit up like lightning! About 2 semi trucks lit up like lightning, they came at different times as the semi trucks came down the road. I smelled blood in the air and it seemed to be everywhere outside on the high way afterwards torwards the end of the 100 miles. My legs were killing me, of course from the walk. Then when I couldn't walk any more I sat on the guard rails of the highway and A cop car pulled up with a police officer. He came closer to me and he said to me "I got a call saying that a guy was walking over a bridge and he was going to jump." I told him that I wasn't going to. The police man had cat eyes!

Then another cop car came and pulled up along with a police van. Those guys (no women) came up to me and all of them had cat eyes! All of them were spitting out this black stuff from their mouth's, possibly tobacco. They told me that there was an exit not even 200 yards of where we were and that they could drop me off at the gas station to call my family.

After they dropped me off one of the officers asked me would I like breakfast. I said "no that's ok" on my first instinct. Theres no telling how those reptilians think. DO NOT accept breakfast from a reptilian, I thought. If you knew anything about "Word battling" you'd understand.

Now why would 6 cops have cat eyes for the fun of it? I don't think this was a joke. I'm not lying, this is the truth.

The reason why I left job corps to get on the high way is because after I posted my keys all over the internet - everyone started acting strange and I feared for my life. That's when I found out everyone was under MIND CONTROL. People teleported at times, then I realized that we all are in a VIDEO GAME.

And again, I am not lying.
edit on 23-1-2014 by RevelationsDivad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

That sounds like a general symptom of modern religion.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

RevelationsDivad
yea I've seen the reptilians on the high way after I posted my keys all over the net and then echelon attached to me at Job Corps in Keystone, Pennsylvania. I walked about 100 miles on the high way on my way through the 100 miles - I saw a lot of mangled animal bodies on the road and people just drove over them. At night time during my walk - there were semi trucks coming down the road every 20 seconds and the occupied area of the passenger side and the driving side of some of the semi trucks lit up like lightning! About 2 semi trucks lit up like lightning, they came at different times as the semi trucks came down the road. I smelled blood in the air and it seemed to be everywhere outside on the high way afterwards torwards the end of the 100 miles. My legs were killing me, of course from the walk. Then when I couldn't walk any more I sat on the guard rails of the highway and A cop car pulled up with a police officer. He came closer to me and he said to me "I got a call saying that a guy was walking over a bridge and he was going to jump." I told him that I wasn't going to. The police man had cat eyes!

Then another cop car came and pulled up along with a police van. Those guys (no women) came up to me and all of them had cat eyes! All of them were spitting out this black stuff from their mouth's, possibly tobacco. They told me that there was an exit not even 200 yards of where we were and that they could drop me off at the gas station to call my family.

After they dropped me off one of the officers asked me would I like breakfast. I said "no that's ok" on my first instinct. Theres no telling how those reptilians think. DO NOT accept breakfast from a reptilian, I thought. If you knew anything about "Word battling" you'd understand.

Now why would 6 cops have cat eyes for the fun of it? I don't think this was a joke. I'm not lying, this is the truth.

The reason why I left job corps to get on the high way is because after I posted my keys all over the internet - everyone started acting strange and I feared for my life. That's when I found out everyone was under MIND CONTROL. People teleported at times, then I realized that we all are in a VIDEO GAME.

And again, I am not lying.

I really didn't want to post twice...I swear.

...according to webster.com:

"schizophrenia characterized especially by persecutory or grandiose delusions or hallucinations or by delusional jealousy"

On a 49% note of seriousness...you can't be serious?

Reptile-men don't care about people who quit their 'lives' at job corp then decide to walk 100? miles on the highway. I am not sure they would even bother to offer breakfast to highway walkers...just toss em in the van without a word.

I did wanna respond to the shape shifter ideas though...

My understanding is that anyone can take the form of animals...it doesn't take any special knowledge, just absolute depravity.
Breaking the worst societal taboos also break a persons grounding in reality. For hypothetical example, murder a baby that is also a relative, while being completely aware of how abhorrent the act is.

Break the bonds of reality...and you can exist in any reality you desire.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Everything she says is fantasy. Every single thing. Attention seeker spring-boarded by David Icke.

I'd even go so far to say she's mentally ill.

join