It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP Erases Video of palestinians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
please read the whole link

AP Erases Video of Israeli Soldier Shooting Palestinian Boy

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

wow. thats all i can really say. the amount of protection israeli recives from around the world is unbelevable and they still act as if the whole world is out to get them.

seriously when is israel going to be punished for its criminal activities.

[edit on 19-3-2006 by iqonx]

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by iqonx
please read the whole link

AP Erases Video of Israeli Soldier Shooting Palestinian Boy

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

wow. thats all i can really say. the amount of protection israeli recives from around the world is unbelevable and they still act as if the whole world is out to get them.

seriously when is israel going to be punished for its criminal activities.

Thats what am telling myself.
Each time i post something that can actually help - It either gets deleted or vanished somewhere............ There is no truth to be spread......

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
If and when this hits MSM I might believe it. At this time it is only or appears to be a one sided story that was released from Palestine itself or a noncredible news source

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots
If and when this hits MSM I might believe it.

The mainstream media has proved time and again that it is incapable of providing balanced and non-biased news reports.

At this time it is only or appears to be a one sided story that was released from Palestine itself or a noncredible news source

Ah so whole regions are not credible now, is that it? So if this was released from an American or Israeli source you'd believe it? Say no more.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Watching The Watchers

The article doesn't provide proof, but offers a lot of anecdotal allegations.

As usual, I would like to see some proof.

However, that doesn't mean I will summarily dismiss the article's claims. It just means I can't accept them as truth.

For my part, I would love to see much more investigation of the "mainstream media", and publication of the findings of these investigations.

But they must include solid evidence to be credible.

If Alison Weir's future plans include producing evidence to support her claims, then I wish her well in her endeavors.

Otherwise, she's just wasting her time.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by subz
Ah so whole regions are not credible now, is that it? So if this was released from an American or Israeli source you'd believe it? Say no more.

Everyone knows where you stand on Israel Subz. I based what I said knowing that Palestine (Hamas) and Iran only want to see Israel wiped off the map
Unlike you I consider them humans that deserve to live just as we do

[edit on 3/19/2006 by shots]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Everyone knows where you stand on Israel Subz.

I'd be willing to believe you dont know. Where do you think I "stand on Israel"?

I think the Israeli government is as much an accomplice in perpetuating the cycle of death and destruction as Hamas, Al-Aqsa, Fatah or the Iranians. Unlike you who believe the entire problem stems from Palestinians et al. Thats where you and I differ.

There can be no compromise with, or recognition of, Palestinian rights according to Christian Zionists, so I wont even bother trying to appeal to your humanity. Zionists are as rigid, biggoted and unswerving as the most die hard Islamic militant except that they carry out their terror attacks under the cover of political correctness and with a modern army.

[edit on 20/3/06 by subz]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by iqonx

the amount of protection israeli recives from around the world is unbelevable[...]

Could be because of this:

Study: U.S. Mideast policy motivated by pro-Israel lobby

WASHINGTON - The U.S. Middle East policy is not in America's national interest and is motivated primarily by the country's pro-Israel lobby, according to a study published yesterday by researchers from Harvard University and the University of Chicago.

Observers in Washington said yesterday that the study was liable to stir up a tempest and spur renewed debate about the function of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee lobby. The Fatah office in Washington distributed the article to an extensive mailing list.

"No lobby has managed to divert U.S. foreign policy as far from what the American national interest would otherwise suggest, while simultaneously convincing Americans that U.S. and Israeli interests are essentially identical," write the authors of the study.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Link to the actual research paper:
The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The article states that an AP cameraman took the footage and sent it in. The natural next step is for the people reporting this to get a statement from the cameraman.

There's no reason to not beleive them.

join