It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arnold Dreams of Future Fuel...Hydrogen!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Ok, now considering the Economic trouble we in California are in such a Risky Idea may not be the first one to choose as far as getting things back on track. However, I don't like the way it's being laughed at and ridiculed by the media for a couple reasons.

1st. The technology is available and should have already been introduced a long time ago.

2nd. He had the Ballz to go against the Oil Industry and look toward our Future Fuel Needs. Dare to Dream buddy!! Screw those who like the world being flat or think flight is something only birds do.

3rd. Reality check. It is going to come down to alternate fuels very soon. Explore ideas Now!! How much do you think a gallon of gas will be when there is only a few gallons left??

Dream on man!!! Clean Fuel!!! This is not something to laugh at. What happened to admiring People with New Ideas, especially when they are proven to work and just need more time and research to make it better and cheaper. I live in Cali. have been hit with the Economic Fiasco and still I like the idea that finally someone has brought up alternative and fresh ideas for the eventual betterment of humanity.

Decide for yourselves though.....

www.msnbc.com...

www.csmonitor.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I remember watching an "In search of " program that started off with the guy in florida who made coral castle, and did it all by himself. The second part dealt with a man who invented an electric car that went 90 miles an hour and had an antenna on the back to draw energy to power the car. Unlimited fuel, unlike the ev of today which need a recharge ( of your credit card more like it ) to keep it going. Were killing our world only because those who hide such inventions from coming into use, are fueled with greed for power and wealth.

Michael

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Yeah hydrogen makes sense particularily in California.

This sure dashes to hell all the critics that said he was owned by oil interests.

Besides as someone recently pointed out the oil companies are getting big in alternative energy which makes sense.

They may in time be more ambitious to lessen the need for oil than most of the rest of us.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 01:55 AM
link   
This is a rather old idea. Just that the oil companies don't want it so they pay the lobbyist to stop it from being enacted as a gov program. They just put it in the air of politics to get you all hyped.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I know there's ways to power cars without having to be slaved by gasoline, it's just that no car company seems to be ballsy enough to invest a good amount of money in non-fuel vehicles. Even when car companies produce electric cars, they make them look all funky and #, where no one would want to buy them. If only electric cars would be given a chance.

GM Pulls Plug On Electric Car
www.cbsnews.com...

People are just unsure of how an electric car works, and what you would need to do when you get one. Sure it's electric powered, but do you just plug it into your wall underneath ur tv outlet? If states really wanted electric cars to be successfull, they would put the time and effort into funding them more.

Air-Powered Car
www.motordeaire.com...

Water-Powered Car
www.edmunds.com...

Electric Cars Gaining Popularity
www.paweekly.com...

It's obvious these efficient cars have the potential to be big and used all over the world, they just need the oppurtunity, funding, and most importantly, the demand.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   
GM is actually working on a hydrogen powered car right now. It runs and I have seen it run. They want to produce it in mass numbers in about 4 to 5 years.

new topics

top topics

join