It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A prediction come true?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I was looking through the earliest posts in this forum and found this one as the very first post.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is this a prophecy that came true?

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I assume you're talking about the NIck Berg beheading?

What's really wierd is the guy that posted that prediction is online right now. Never posted another thing in 3 years but he's logged on now...??

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This is, unsettling, to say the least.

But take a look at his profile.

Last active: 18-12-1928 at 10:51 PM

What the?!

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
So... do we have a hacker?

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Strange, very strange, sounds like someone is crafty with there little computer.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
O.K.....where did the entire 'Mr. Berg" thread go? Don't tell me that ATS has trashed another thread !!!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The link still works. It was just moved to BTS. It was locked but seems to have been unlocked now.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
^Its on this page right now. It is kinda strange, but I think its someone who is a hacker, but I could be wrong.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
the thread was moved to BTS www.belowtopsecret.com...

you can find it there

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Well it seems that after ihp logged off today without posting, the last active has changed to 16-4-2003 at 07:58 AM, about the time that this prediction was made. I’ve checked through member list and looked at the profiles of a number of members who have made only one post and I did find one with an impossible last active date like ihp had. So perhaps this could be just a bug in the site or something.

[edit on 14-3-2006 by Lethys]

[edit on 14-3-2006 by Lethys]

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
There's another thread going about this right now but here are 2 more predicitons by this person except with different screen names. As you can tell by the writing style, it is the same person no doubt. Pay careful attention to the dates these predictions were made......

Absoloutely Wierd.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
that is actually very interesting, but the replies kinda makes me sad

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdp333
There's another thread going about this right now but here are 2 more predicitons by this person except with different screen names. As you can tell by the writing style, it is the same person no doubt. Pay careful attention to the dates these predictions were made......

Absoloutely Wierd.

Not that wierd, staff members/admin can change dates in posts. Why is it that all these posts are coming up now after so long? This imo is a game, one of the games that the staff likes to play. I apologize for ruining the surprise of the game.

[edit on 14-3-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Well, if it is a game, it is a sick game. The story behind Mr. Berg is aweful. I cant imagine someone playing a game with a story like that. If I find out that the staff members are playing a game with a story like this, I will loose all respect for this website. I cant imagine them doing that though. Not to mention I would be ticked that they got me all ralled up and made me throw out the b word.

Seriously though, Muaddib, do you really think the staff are playing a game?

[edit on 15-3-2006 by mrsdudara]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
Well, if it is a game, it is a sick game. The story behind Mr. Berg is aweful. I cant imagine someone playing a game with a story like that.

[edit on 15-3-2006 by mrsdudara]

I agree with this to some extent. If this is a game, there are certainly a number of other world events/happenings that could have been used besides the tragic plight of this young man and his family. I don't believe the alleged gamer, if any, meant any harm though......

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I still think it is sick.

Now that it is becoming more and more obvious it is a game......ooo here is a cyber news paper smack for all involved.

they got me.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The Person who posted this thread in Predictoins has a total of five posts andjoined 2/24/05.

My personal feelings on if this is a game match up with others opinions. I do not come to ATS to have my head fooled with, it's rude and inconsiderate if this is a game. Especially to use the tragic death of a man to push your "Game" or "Joke".

If this is a game, it does call into question the integrity and the trustworthiness of the entire site.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
True, some of these freaks have way too much time on their hands.

top topics

join