It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instant Ordination!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Hey all you youngin's, ever wanted to become the coolest minister in your school? Well, where's your chance!

www.ulc.org...

Welcome! You are about to become an ordained minister with the Universal Life Church.
Please be sure to find out about the legal doctrines governing your country and state.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
thats sad... I wonder where does it say, you need a paper to be a minister ?

Are those papers signed by God himself ?

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir

thats sad... I wonder where does it say, you need a paper to be a minister ?

Are those papers signed by God himself ?

You print out the certificate, laminate it, and frame it all on your own. Also, I've yet to see a single ordained minister with a paper signed by god himself lol.

I think I might do this later today, become the first ordained atheist minister on ATS

[EDIT] HA! Did it! Reverend ... don't you worry about it. Just call me Rev. Pordukt from now on! You damn heathens!

[edit on 13-3-2006 by Produkt]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
LOL...Allmighty Reverend Produkt

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
EGAD!

The 'ACME Man-of-god' kit! I wonder if Wile E. Coyote ordered his yet?

Reverend Produkt,
, did you also order your 'Ministry in a Box' kit for only $139.00?

(But wait! You also receive this yada yada ginsu knife set and this blah blah karoake machine free with your order! Don't wait! Order yours now. Rush delivery available. Call now--supplies are limited.)

I guess all one really needs these days is a badge, ID card, frameable certificate of authenticity, fancy-shmancy gold seals and certificates--and of course, a parking placard (which naturally supercedes any handicap placards when it comes to choice parking...)

Oh yeah--and the most important thing: a leather bound book full of canned phrases suitable for any situation. You will never have to fumble around to find something meaningless and nonsensical to say to your sheep in their times of heartache and trouble! What else could a man of the cloth possibly need for success?!? :shk:

top topics

join