It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NORAD.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
NORAD though some of you do and will not beleive me especially if your obsessed with ET and UFO's about it. the truth is NORAD is just 2 radar stations in North Bay Ontario and Cheyanne Mountains nothing more. How would i know this you ask well because i lived on base as a child while my old man worked there and I have talked with him and his buddies in the RCAF.

They say that it is the most boring job ever and have said they have never seen a UFO on radar that wasn't explainable. There are no secret entrances for either facility just one entrance in the side of a mountain that leads to a hardened facility and all staff are brought in by shuttle bus.

Since most people who beleive Icke or others when they say it is a secret installation accept it at face value this is not the case. The TRUTH is there is no NORAD conspiracy and I hear by debunk it.

I personally don't give a hoot if you say I am wrong because I am 100% sure their is no NORAD conspiracy nor has there ever been a conspiracy. It is all speculation and accusation most of which are wrong.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Sorry to say, but you're WRONG bud.

NORAD tracks UFOs all the time. In fact, they just ignore them because they track them so often. They know they don't pose any threat to national security, so they don't even request jets to intercept them or anything.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Well Mesh, much as people enjoy trying to explain secret buildings and bases.. I do belive good wisdom would side with someone who has a father who worked there and possibly lived on the base. It would be nice to see a bit of proof on your side of things.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
So you're saying you think his father WOULD tell him if they tracked UFOs? I doubt it.........

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gunman
Well Mesh, much as people enjoy trying to explain secret buildings and bases.. I do belive good wisdom would side with someone who has a father who worked there and possibly lived on the base. It would be nice to see a bit of proof on your side of things.

that said, are you assuming that the_doctor is telling the truth bout his father & what he has said as the truth!

it would be wise to believe the_doctor if it was the truth, but all we have is his word - and we all know what that means with regards to the ufo topic.

Not dis counting your claims the_doctor, but I'm sure you can appreciate the objectivity.

I'm not versed enough on NORAD, so any further input from me is pure speculation.

new topics

top topics

join