It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's the low-down on ET and their fascination with humans!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
What does ET want with humanity?

I'm starting to understand that we are all participating involuntarily in this "black comedy" program which is for primarily for ET's amusement. They sit and watch us. They have their favorites they are pulling for. Probably the most intrepid humans are favored. Each player (human) has its role in this program but individual will and determination is something that cannot be controlled by ET. So, they don't really know how it's going to turn out either.

It's also a "vetting" of each individual to determine if you are worthy to join their civilization on the other side. It also explains the curious phenomenon "truth is stranger than fiction".

Am I getting close to the truth? Anyone?

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Greetings Fellow Believers,

The alien species that are visiting/observing Earth, being physiologically, socially, and technologically advanced (as compared to Homo Sapiens) have unknown agendas.

We can theorize. We do not have the capacity to truly "know" until the interstellar community makes itself known to all of us.

If the world governments have knowledge of these aliens, and are interacting with them--I can only surmise that there will come a time that these aliens will step out of the shadows behind the curtain--and hope they aren't malevolent.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack of Scythes

I can only surmise that there will come a time that these aliens will step out of the shadows behind the curtain--and hope they aren't malevolent.

Are humans being malevolent when we butcher cattle, swine, lambs, poultry or fish. This is what we are to the aliens IMO. Products and Property to be used as they see fit. To Entity's that can transcend time and space we must appear as bags of water that are only moderately self aware.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

[edit on 11-3-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
long live reality shows! lol

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
i sure cant wait till we are that advanced. that could make our own TV show world. and just watching them evovle to a fighting nation. we're probly the most entertaining ever right now. lol

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
pure speculation here on my part......just some thoughts

seems to be a good deal of information pointing to our nuclear resources and ufo interest in that.......Bentwaters comes to mind.....Roswell also.

Funny how our nation goes after anyone now trying to develop nuclear weapons.
Not to sound un-educated because there are some pretty obvious answers.....but it makes you wonder sometimes if ufo/alien contact with our country(if true) has anything to do with this....the backlash on nuclear weapons/storage.

all these stories you hear from decades back where ufo's are reported over bases and weapon storage area's.....makes you wonder

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
hehe, reminds me of one south park episode.........

Anyway, from my understanding of Alien beings (not ET's as ETs' represent beings from another reality/dimension, aliens being from this reality/universe) is that if they were to interfere with the human race in any way or form, they'd do it for their own agenda, whatever it may be, but never for the betterment of the human race.

As the elite know, they are here because they believe they need to control us. They push the thought of every human being to being victimised..... people who are victimised attract dictators and oppression....... this is ultimately the lesson for mankind, to overcome the victim mentality..and why humans incarnate on earth.......

I believe alien beings know this as they must have also experienced the same thing otherwise they wouldn't be where they are today (the benevolent ones that is)......to the perhaps reasoning that they will NOT interfere, otherwise humans will never outgrow the victimisation...... basically we have to fend for ourselves....

So its not upto us to change everyone.....everyone has to change themselves, its the only way....is it possible we will ever escape oppression? YES........is it likely....unfortunately no.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Wow highhorse I had the thought too one time... I guess the SP dudes did too

I remeber I thought that before I ever saw that SP episode though.. when I first realised we couldn't see 1 side of the moon. Then I looked into it and heard that there was a moon base there. After I thought that there was a moon base there, I saw the Truman Show and thats when I first thought that they may be watching us with invisible cameras and sending the feed to their home planet(s) via giant sattelite dish on the moon.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
i believe as planet bound humanoids they have the capacity for amusment and enjoyment. instead of programming earthlings to observe reactions to situations i believe they would simply benifit emotionally from the everyday interactions we continue in our everyday lives. for they have strong telepathic capabilities and can logically deduce complex streams of information into coherent cognizant recognition of thought. what would in my opinion make for a rather enjoyable frame of mind is the mere observation of any earthly creatures behavoior and thought patterns. the things that make our lives great would cycle through their thought patterns unto the aquisition of adherence to any such levels intuitive awareness. uninhibiting they can ever so subtley traverse the thoughts coorelating your mind. this abiltiy alone would grant them a level of awareness of insurmountable proportions. creating a exorbitant array of intellectual ideals. thus creating plethoras of uplifting motivating positive progressive ideals towards the betterment of the future and coninuance of life through out the universe.

top topics

join