It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA trade deficit continues to soar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
www.csmonitor.com...

As the article reads, the US trade deficit has a huge gap with NO END IN SIGHT. Do you think this is really a planned operation? Do the elites want to bankrupt the American middle class? If so, they're doing a very good job at it. We're heading towards the same situation we faced in 1929, a complete economical collapse. It's really a sad day, and not too mention Bush's approval ratings also reached a new low today, 4 out of 5 Americans are against our current policy.

news.yahoo.com...

I personally believe the collapse of the dollar is going to force the government to come up with a new system, (most likely based on the Euro) and throw us into the "cashless society". It's kind of odd to me that during this same time this rapid advancement with RFID chips and such are coming onto the scene at the right time. Not too mention, I'm sure everyone knows Bill Gates and his billion buddies have all bet against the dollar, and I think it would be safe to say that the richest man on planet earth (yes, still in 2006), knows a bit more about the financialy situation than your common joe.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Hoard ammo, hoard vegetable seeds, and head for the hills.

Oh and im in no way shape or form joking. RFID chips freak me out - Mark of the Beast any one?!. Me Im going to go to a nice remote spot on Earth, learn to grow and plant my own food, and sit and grow old out in the wilderness with my family and friends. I have no intention of being forced to have an RFID chip, and im in no mood to do what thses crackpots in charge say I should. They tell you to jump, you should sit - they say stay its safe, you should run becasue all hells about to break loose!

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
That would really be pointless. For example, I live in Oklahoma, near Tulsa. Their 2 new helicopters have tracking abilities, and can are able to look through your roof, etc. This is just average police force. No comparison to military or top secret weaponry. You can't "run for the hills" anymore, you simply can't hide. lol You need money to survive, if that is cut off, you die, period. end of story. So I'd say eventually it's either do as told or be killed. I think it really will be as simple as that.

new topics

join