It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If these people are reptilians...then lets expose them! Lets do it!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Ok...I've been thinking...I do believe in reptilians 100%, but if these humans that David talks about are reptilian shapeshifters, then lets get a team to find them and make them shapeshift. it shouldn't be THAT hard... Here are the people I know that are listed as reptilians as mentioned by David.

Tony Blair

Bert Newmon

Queen of England

Prince Charles

Zacharia Sitchen

Dr. Barrington< Barren Geeta Rothschild

Joseph Mengele

I forgot the rest of the people...but we can think of a plan to do it. I mean...c'mon! If these guys really are shapeshifters, all we have to do is get them exposed to "blood" though I am not sure if it has to be human blood, animal blood, any blood...or menstrual blood.

Any idea folks?

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I dont know if ur recieving my U2Us but I'm not getting replies, I think ur idea is great but no-one will do it, the only people willin to do it r homeless people or nutters because they have nothing to loose.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   

or menstrual blood.

Thats just wrong man!!!

Anywho, i'm guessing you could like, see if they're "scared" of high frequency tones or some boggle, i dunno lol

Maybe thats why he doesn't go to iraq that often? because of all the blood.....

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RENEGADE CELL

or menstrual blood.

Thats just wrong man!!!

Anywho, i'm guessing you could like, see if they're "scared" of high frequency tones or some boggle, i dunno lol

Maybe thats why he doesn't go to iraq that often? because of all the blood.....

Eheh...truly sorry for putting down such a vulgar word, but that is what they are after...honestly. But I know, yeah, it's gross. Anyways, maybe people will respond more to this post and place some fantastic ideas here.

top topics

join