It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Sign of the Twin Territory ... New energy source

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
This is from Kim Clement, and so far most of his prophicies have happened. This one also came true, but it was unusual enough I thought it would post it.
The blurb is in the left hand blue coloumn.

www.kimclement.com...

As many of you know, Kim prophesied Sept 2, 2005 about the 4 Cleansings that would come to the US, and one of the places would be a Twin Territory. According to wikipedia.org, Miami and Fort Lauderdale are Twins. Click here Strange enough, after Hurricane Wilma passed through Florida we received a link from a News website stating that many saw a "2" form in the eye of the Hurricane just before it made landfall in Florida.

The link to the weather dopler showing the 2 in the eye of the hurricane.
www.nbc-2.com...

His furture perdection is that America will discover a new source of enegry, and we will no longer have to rely on foreign oil. They will start to come to us.

www.kimclement.com...

For God said, there is new source of energy that I am raising up. This Nation's economy is about to change for the better. God said, people will say, "it's impossible." But God says, you will look to the middle east no more. ... This is the year of pay back, says the Lord. This is the year for Me to pay back what the enemy stole away.

I sure hope this perdiction will come true. Actually this perdiction of a new source of enegry he as been perdicting since last year. The only thing that really has changed about this perdiction is the date keeps getting closer and closer. This is the most specific he has gotten.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I dont know about that hurricane theory but I guess its just as plausable as saying the freakishly large hurricane eye was a result of weather-control, and "they" put a huge "2" in the center 'cause it was a catagory 2 storm.

Do you know the other 3 "Cleansing" prohpecies? Does one of the cleansings include 300 ICBMs with 6 nukes each hitting the eastern seabord? If so, please tell us. Also is there a time frame?

The energy source is supposed to be invented this summer. Lets hope so.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Looks like most things are his site are requesting you to buy something. Is there any links that just post his predictions?

Also Mpls and St. Paul are considered the Twin Cities, perhaps the prediction could mean there too.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
You were probablly looking at the main page. Most of his prophicies are on the prophicies in the news section.

www.kimclement.com...

That link should take you directly to that section. Click on the dates under dates spoken, and you can read the prophicies from december 20, 1996 to January 29, 2006. I just suprised they haven't added anything more recently.

Yes they do also offer all of his prophicies on CD, since all of his prophicies come through his music. It is one thing to read them, and quite another to listen to him. I had a chance to listen to him when he was brodcast on one of he sky angle channels. Interesting to say the least.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ViolatoR

Do you know the other 3 "Cleansing" prohpecies? Does one of the cleansings include 300 ICBMs with 6 nukes each hitting the eastern seabord? If so, please tell us. Also is there a time frame?

The energy source is supposed to be invented this summer. Lets hope so.

I do know one of the other cleansing prohpecies was Hurricane Kirtrina. He perdicted that storm well before it formed. The cleansing prohpecies all deal with natural disasters. There are no nukes or bombs involved.

top topics

join