It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Storming Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Say a succesful businessman, who also happens to be an ATS'er, with connections and funding to get almost anything he wanted with that wealth and power, decided to storm Area 51.

In the dead of night he takes a team of around 200 trained personal, perhaps ex-military etc, all armed with non-lethal stun weapons, e.g tranquiliser darts and such.

All goes well, they cross the perimeter silently, taking out the border guards, cameras on continuous loop, force an army officer to help them gain access.

At this point 1 of 2 things can happen.

1. All can go according to plan, they eventually gain access to the most secure point on the base, perhaps take the officer in control of the base hostage, at which point under the effects of large amounts of truth drug, reveals top secret files, perhaps the existence of ET life, Stargate technology, Plans for world domination, whatever. They then escape with the information and reveal it to the world.

2. It does not go as well as planned. People are killed, and the businessman is arrested.

What would the repurcussions be if 1. were to play out?

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
For starters, A51 isnt JUST camers. They have sound, motion, heat, and other forms of detection that cannot be looped... linked to the guards and to the base defense.

Once you pass the guards, its not open pickings. Then you have to deal with the military....

The guards are EG&G private security, the Black Ops guard the interior. Don't forget hallways are guarded with gattling guns, and so are the exterior... and other devices. If a nuclear lab has it, so does Area 51.

This man would not get very far at all.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Oh wow, gattling guns really? Are they remote controlled? what if they hit military officers? (I dont really have to say that this is a hypothetical scenario, no actual intentions :lol

These are the kind of things i wanted to know, so it would be a large undertaking. Dont think i was underestimating the whole security thing, i was just being brief.

Surely an EMP could knock out the sensory systems? once you got inside, perhaps to a certain area?

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
They do radio checks constantly so if guards are taken out, they can tell because there's no response so they automatically go red alert. Like on metal gear solid
I love video games

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
EMP would require materials and an undertaking large enough for the government to see way ahead of time.

Not to mention bases lik A51 have EMP proofed security systems. In the event of a nuclear attack, you would not want to be tech-less. Proof of EMP secured systems is the fact that they can detonate a nuke and the camera still work and record it. That their instruments are still reading it. That when an airburst was tested, all of Honolulu and such was in the dark, while their research ships still recorded the information.

The only way your getting into A51 would be methods I do not want to talk online about or at all. I don't feel like being killed yet.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link