It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help with astral projection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
hi all this is my very first post but i've been watching for a long time now

sorry if someone has already covered this by the way.

I was just wondering if someone could give me some pointers on astral projection i'm finding it quite difficult.

i also heard that there are sometimes bad experiences during projection could someone give me a few details on what bad things can happen?

Thanks

again i am very sorry if this has already been covered

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Well HELLO Almeister.....

I am going to share a thread link with you, exactly what your looking for. Read past the first few posts and you will discover members have shared in depth various way to AP.....alot of awsome links to HOW TO AP sites.....Its a BIG thread and a long read, but I can promise you what you find within this link is invaluable beyond measure!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ENJOY!

TRG

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by almeister 5000
hi all this is my very first post but i've been watching for a long time now

Hello almeister, welcome to ATS

I was just wondering if someone could give me some pointers on astral projection i'm finding it quite difficult.

The most important thing to remember when trying to astral project is that it can only be achieved by keeping your mind awake, while letting your physical body go to sleep. You can achieve this with varying techniques, all of which help you concentrate and not lose consciousness.

How well we can concentrate during at night is dependant upon how aware we are during the day. If we are always daydreaming and mainly unaware during the day, so too will we daydream and lose consciousness when trying to astral project. If you wish to learn techniques to mantain concentration during the day I suggest you take a look at the following course:

Dream Yoga

Listening to the following Podcast may also be of some help:

Introduction to Astral Projection

i also heard that there are sometimes bad experiences during projection could someone give me a few details on what bad things can happen?

The only bad thing that can happen is becoming frightened. This can happen by mind created or real astral entities which do not want you to consciously explore the astral. As long as you know that they cannot hurt you and that fearing them is what they wish you to do you have no reason to be afraid.

If you have any questions feel free to U2U me.

Inverencial Peace,
Akashic

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
thanks guys thanks for all your help. I guess that was my only worry really coming across other entities whcih didn't want me there and obviously doing anything for the first time is frightening. is there any limits on what is possible when ap-ing

thanks

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by AkashicWanderer
The most important thing to remember when trying to astral project is that it can only be achieved by keeping your mind awake, while letting your physical body go to sleep. You can achieve this with varying techniques, all of which help you concentrate and not lose consciousness.

Inverencial Peace,
Akashic

Everyone gave you the needed advice and direction. Still I'd like to comment on something AW said, which I quoted above.

It is true that in the beginning it is easier to learn how to AP in the way he describes. As you progress further you will learn that at a specific stage that method is not required and you will be able to AP even when fully awake. Saying that what he described is the ONLY way is incorrect, because there are always several methods and ways to achieve something. This is because there are various states of mind and relaxation that come into play.

As an excample. A family friend asked me to help her mother, who was dying. She wanted me to assist her mother in her dying process and make sure she got to the other side safely. One problem was that I was still at work about a 2 hour car drive away. For three days I AP'ed over to the hospital her mother was in to help. During those three days I did my daily activities as well such as work, shopping, cleaning the house. This was a very heavy strain on my body, mind and concentration. So I felt really drained and slept really well during the weekend that followed.

Or when I was at work and I felt something was wrong. So I AP'ed home and started to perform a ritual in my room while in my Astral form.

Just two excamples. It's all about relaxation and being aware of what you're doing.

join