It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long Term Ulcers cured - breaking news

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
www.magnopulse.com...

well well well....

the study showed magnetic fields cured LONG TERM ulcers.

all other treatments on these ulcers had failed.

THE DATA HAS BEEN PUBLISHEd IN WOUND CARE JOURNAL.

see the link above.

a further link in the page gives you all the GORY details.

when i suggested oscillating magnetic fields can be used to cure malaria and stop 6000 people dying a day based on Prof Lei's study BLANK went nearly apoplectic worried about big pharmas bottom line and accused me of racism to divert attention.

These very powerful magnets are now obtainable on the national health service and could save up to a $1 billion or more.

this is bad for big pharma as drug sales will go down on medication to ''relieve' the symptoms.

thee is no money in a cure for big pharma.

poor BLANK must be crying his eyes out tonight .

another defeat.

i feel sad for him.

sometimes.

I have already opened up 4 broken hard drives and salvaged the very very very powerful magnets inside for free.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
So let me get this straight, you started a whole new thread to basically give some poster who disagreed with you the finger?

Wow.

~MFP

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
:shk:

At anyrate from the article which i point out had a small (28) sample base:

A larger randomised controlled study is recommended to investigate the effects on ulcer-associated pain and quality of life

Good luck with your hard drive magnets.... Wanna buy a near new MRI scanner for your home? 2 million tops, Ill send it UPS

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
NO

I POSTED TO MAKE PEOPLE AWARE.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Great. Advertising.

How about a little truth for your advertising:

Item: that "ulcers" means "leg wounds only."
Item: they didn't match the magnetics/non magnetics patients by age, sex, and other medication. They just grabbed a few patients.
Item: the study shows sloppy methods -- All the data describing ulcer size and hue were very skewed with a number of outliers. There were also some missing values.

And...
Item: The study was run by the clinic that sells the magnets. And it showed that the magnets they were selling were "effective."

Gee whiz.

It hasn't been confirmed by anyone else, either.

Gee whiz.

top topics

join