It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cambridge as a place to live....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I was just wondering if there are any members from Cambridge on ATS.

I have a chance of a new job in Cambridge and I was just wondering what the area was like to live in.

What I have heard so far is that it is a lovely looking place with lots of students around. The surrounding areas are mostly country-side and it isn't too big a hassle to get into London for the day. The rent in the town centre is quite high, but falls away as you go out to the surrounding country-side.

I suppose what I want to know is about the things you can't research on the internet. How friendly the people are, are the students a help or a hinderance, what is the concentration of chavs in the area, what are the nicest neighborhoods and villages to live in?

Any input is appreciated guys, thanks!!

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Cambridge us beautiful!! I used work there and hang out. Harvard Square is a blast in the summer time. Of course I am talking about Cambridge Massachusetts, USA, Cambridge England’s spawn.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Cambridge us beautiful!! I used work there and hang out. Harvard Square is a blast in the summer time. Of course I am talking about Cambridge Massachusetts, USA, Cambridge England’s spawn.

er....

Thanks for that!

I was asking about the English Cambridge, maybe I should have been more clear..whoops!

Come on all you English members! Any thoughts?

join