It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Black Sites?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Thought I would post this. I have seen some of these aircraft that are talked about, and found this pretty interesting. Can anyone shed any light on where these "Black Sites" are?

The CIA is already known to use Glasgow and Prestwick airports to stop off en route to other destinations when transporting prisoners who have been snatched under its programme of "extraordinary rendition". The US is understood to use the programme to transport prisoners to countries which are prepared to use unconventional methods, including torture, to extract information.

US planes have landed at a number of UK airports, including Heathrow and Gatwick, but Prestwick - with 75 recorded flights - and Glasgow - with 74 - are among the most popular stopping-off points.

Other airports around the world are known to be used for rendition.

The top 30 al-Qaeda prisoners held at the black sites are isolated from the outside world, have no recognised legal rights and no-one outside the CIA is allowed to talk to or see them, the sources said.

news.scotsman.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I've heard in Uzbekistan there are CIA torture centers, I'm sure they'll all over the place though, probably more remote locations. I'm sure it's all very hellish and demonic activity, probably with experiments etc.....but I'm sure it's no different then what they do underground here. Heres the washington post article on it www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DIABOLIC888
I've heard in Uzbekistan there are CIA torture centers, I'm sure they'll all over the place though, probably more remote locations. I'm sure it's all very hellish and demonic activity, probably with experiments etc.....but I'm sure it's no different then what they do underground here. Heres the washington post article on it www.washingtonpost.com...

You wanna clarify this: '...probably with experiments etc....but I'm sure it's no different then what what they do underground here.'?

What kind of experiments are you suggesting they're carrying out at these CIA interrogation sites?

join